Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Dungmaster,

You? Of all people keeping a thread going related to inflatable turds on a haunt forum for so long? I think religion is a bit more important than inflatable turds and bad youtube videos....

Religion is in most cases, maybe should be with others, a part of our everyday lives. Faith is a guide, a moral compass, so it is ever present and to ignore it here would or anywhere be ridiculous.

DA

DA,

I have been nothing but nice to you (go back and re-read my posts to you). For you to attack me for no reason says a lot about you. Also, since you insist on attempting to take my name in vain even though I have already explained that to you, I want to point out that every time we type or even think the initials you insist on signing with, many of us are reminded of what they have always stood for.

And since you claim that we should be speaking about religion on this forum because it should be a part of our everyday lives (and obviously you would know), let me remind you of something that is absolutely a part of our everyday lives and that we therefore (according to your logic) should be discussing here:

Thanks for demonstrating what good religious values are. And it would be helpful if you would get your facts straight before you post. Have a wonderful life!

Dungeonmaster
    According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• That is when it all happened. A brownish light from below fell upon the prophet Jim, and a voice broke like the wind instructing him to carry forth the word. So, it came to pass that the Church of the Inflatable Turd was born.
      sigpic
      Louis Brown
      Owner, operator, and dish washer
      at
      DarkWood Manor

Comment

• Now unroll your 2 ply hymnal to piece number 26 and all stand.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• OK, this is me stepping in, knock it off. You both have points to make to one another, you both have made that apparent. If you don't like how some thing is going on a forum then speak to a moderator, Larry is almost always on. If things start getting personal take it to PM's or profile chat. I have problems with people on the forums every now and then but you would never know because I never call them out on the open forums.

An yes, even I, every ones favorite tree hugging goth hippy that preaches love and peace has had her moments.
          ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
          ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
          ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
          ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

• Speaking of goth, here's one of my favorite videos (it's worth it to wait through the 30-second commercial at the beginning of the video):

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/An-Op...orite-Goth-Mom

And I promise absolutely no offense is meant by this, Jessica. It just makes me laugh out loud each time I watch it. I think you'll understand when you watch.
            Last edited by dungmaster; 01-07-2011, 02:18 AM.
            According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• That web page makes my Internet Explorer stop working. Thats what it says in the little box, end program now button. Oprah doesn't like poopy words!
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• It turns out Oprah gave me 486 trojan tracking cookies and I ain't even been to Chicago this year.

Back to important stuff.
                sigpic

Comment

• Oprah never gave me any trojans. I hear she often gives her audience cookies and sometimes even cars and trips to Australia with John Travolta as pilot.

I have both Symantec (Norton, which I bought) and Malwarebytes (downloaded free from the internet). They have both found trojans in the past, but certainly not from Oprah. This is just the only place I found this particular video. And I use Firefox. Sorry that your MacAfee and Internet Explorer are not working with this video. It's working for me.
                  Last edited by dungmaster; 01-08-2011, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• Quote of the Week

Originally posted by lurker View Post
                    That is when it all happened. A brownish light from below fell upon the prophet Jim, and a voice broke like the wind instructing him to carry forth the word. So, it came to pass that the Church of the Inflatable Turd was born.
                    Lurker has to win some kind of token turd for what I consider to be the Quote of the Week above. Nice work! And if I had a Golden Turd to give you, it would be yours!

Now for Greg, who cannot see the Goth video I posted which involves Jamie Kennedy, here's a small sample of his work. The Jamie Kennedy Experiment was a show that used to make me laugh out loud regularly:

Unfortunately, as far as I know, this prank show can now only be seen in small clips on youtube.
                    Last edited by dungmaster; 01-08-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Here's one more just for fun (there's so many to choose from):

Comment

• Here's one more you have to see:

Comment

• Hilarious!

Comment

• I agree that these videos are histerical.

Comment

• I like this thread more and more every day. Hay look another funny video !! Hay look no fighting !! An you know whats even better... Tomorrow there will be another funny video !!!

Jessica Ward

Comment

• A-Kon !!!!!

I would post this in my own thread but I think its more at home here.
                                http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_...ad.php?t=13995

You know you love foamy!!!

Jessica Ward

Comment

Working...
                                X