No announcement yet.

An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe that was a segment from Crap Wars, Episode V: The Enema Strikes Back.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Sometimes this thread makes me want to "Scream and Scream Again":

According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• seen it. see nit. sea knit.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• My next haunt will be like dis

sigpic

Comment

• According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• It's tuff combining Star Wars and Unicorns, I did IT!

sigpic

Comment

• All pockets turned inside-out

Emptied of pointy , sharp objects when entering The Inflatable Turd Haunt!
                      (It's only a low-level of common sense, you know)
                      Wearing open-toed footwear, please first visit our portable pedicare station- toenails trimmed for just $1.98 unless you have reall gross looking feet then we take a picture of them and post it on the net.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• Its official were all mad now.....

And the talk soup rainbow bright did scare me. That was like house of shock scary.
                        ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
                        ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
                        ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
                        ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

• Yes, I agree that it's apparent that we've all gone bonkers.

I was reading this thread and early in it, some folks were talking about another thread that I've been trying to find. I found it at:

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=5501

I think losing my mind may be one of my issues, and I'm already there. Oh, well.
                          According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• Snap out of the 70's and Dance

sigpic

Comment

• OK, let's dance with music from the oughts:

Comment

• Or do you prefer this version?

Comment

Working...
                                X