No announcement yet.

An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallelujah! I went to sleep thinking Greg must have a man-crush on me! LOL Sorry, Greg, but I'm glad to know that's not the case!
    They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• I thought that since they are celebrating Christmas in July on another thread, we should too with a Christmas mascot for the inflatable turd haunt:

Comment

• Sorry, but Christmas in July has already ended, so here's another related video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFdRqoVSZPE

If I remember correctly, somebody suggested very early in this thread that this should be the theme song for the haunt but there are too many posts to go back and find it now. I think they wanted it to be sung to another tune, though.

This will have to do. We even have a sock puppet singing it, and it's got the current President, so somebody must have just made the video after reading this thread.

BarbieHaunt
        Friends Sold Separately
        (You Too Can Be Sold -
        Just Join Our Friends List!
        Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• I looked back at the beginning of the thread, and you are right that they were going to create this song, but it was suggested that it be done to the tune of REM's Everybody Hurts. Good memory!

Comment

• In one of the recent videos, there was a sign warning of falling cows, which reminded me of this wonderful sign that I would not want to encounter:
            Attached Files
            Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 07-22-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• This thread needs a brain aneurism....

sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• LOL! Based on content alone, I think this thread must already be full of brain aneurisms!

I think what we all may need is our own theme song, complete with a dance, and a giant unisex bathroom, of course:

Comment

• Originally posted by HauntPhReAk View Post
                  In one of the recent videos, there was a sign warning of falling cows, which reminded me of this wonderful sign that I would not want to encounter:

This is a strange thread.

I wanted you to know that your sign is invisible to my eyes, much like the member mentioned a few posts back.

I do like your taste in musical TV shows. I don't quite know what to make of all of this, but it's all fine with me. Whatever floats your boat or ark or haunt.

Comment

• I can see your sign now but not in my post above which has your quote in it. Thank you for fixing it.

Comment

• You're welcome, and thanks for letting me know.

More entertainment for this exciting thread:

Comment

• Now After That...

The further adventures of that custome underware designer, Mr. Anal Smears.
                        WW="Do you work with a theme in mind, Mr. Smears?"
                        Mr. S.="Yes I do."
                        WW= "And would you mind telling us in detail what that theme might be?"
                        Mr. S.=" Yes, I would mind very much giving away my design philosophy."
                        WW="Is it copyrighted? Copywronged?"
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• It didn't fool me, Gregg.

"Groucho Marx!? Sure. That's you in costume.
                            "The Secret Word is.."Frivolous Lawsuit", whoever says that word wins $50.oo. And now let's meet our first contestants."
                            "Hello, I'm a small town Sherriff from Illinois."
                            "Does the town care that you wear a pink Policeman uniform?"
                            "It's locally known as my frivolous law suit."
                            "HONK!"
                            ("I think Fennamin set me up on this one!")
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• I thought the bow tie would distract you!?!
                              sigpic

Comment

• so my spinning avatar is the police? Jeepers.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X