No announcement yet.

What's YOUR biggest fear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap! Ain't got me no cartoon channel. Feelin' Stoopider and stoopider.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

You draw your own cartoons, Gregg, but that's no fun, you already know how they turn out. Then the "Why Bother" destructive bug bites butt and the urges subside.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm afraid about the economy to. Rising gas prices and now with huricane season, it could get even worse.

Comment

I am concerned that Hurricane Gustav is about to make matters worse for everyone in New Orleans and all along the Gulf Coast and even for miles inland.

It's not looking good, gas prices are already increasing, and people and their pets are being evacuated. My heart goes out to you all now.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I'm worried about all of those who were in the path of Hurricane Ike and are now suffering as a result. They are now predicting more huge increases in the cost of gasoline.

I also fear that this nation needs some significant changes or we are going to have another great recession and/or depression. We're already in a big economic crisis. Former Federal Reserve Chair Alan Greenspan has just reported that it's the worst he's ever seen and that in order for things to change, one thing that has to go is the tax breaks for the super wealthy in this country.

Sorry, but we can't change things if we waste our valuable votes on Frank N Stein for President. I will be happy to support Frank up to a point for the sake of the Haunt Industry, but not at the expense of the country's well-being, even if it means that the few very wealthy have to lose some of their tax breaks now to help save the economy. I'm going to vote for a candidate that I think will help get us out of this mess, and I don't think Frank can actually do that.

Comment

I've got 2 fears.

My first is spiders. I was about 9 yrs. old when Arachnaphobia cam out in theatres and I've never been the same since.

My other is any body of water that I cannot see the bottom. Swimming pools- no problem. It's any lake or ocean or whatever. I cannot be the first person to jump in, but after 1 or 2 people jump in, Im ok.

Like someone posted ealier, it's just that there might be something waiting for me- looking up at me but I cant see it.
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Biggest Fear

Hillary Clinton!!!!!!!
                The Holiday Projector Guy
                Halloween Projectors (<--- Click Link)
                THE Source for high quality Holiday and Party Projectors

Comment

My Biggest Fear

BATS! That's right BATS! Yet I love Batman so go figuire. When I was about 12 years old I accidently picked up a Bat that was skimming my pool late one night, I thought it was a leaf til it started flapping. Scared the shit out of me! I have had other instances where I have been closer to a Bat than desired.
                  Beast Wishes Always,
                  De-Composer Frank Petruccelli

Music To Die For

Comment

Last night a young man was complimenting me on the house and then said, "How did you do that "Bat-Thing?'
                    I just gave him a blank look (but a "knowing" blank look)

I was either pretending I didn't know what he was talking about
                    Or I really didn't know what he was referring to?
                    Or I have an incredible bat-effect I didn't want to expose.
                    Or I actually knew that a real bat was flying in circles inside the tower/belfry.
                    Hint: I'm the sort who does alot of stuff the easy, natural way.

real bat.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Oooohhh, Jim, you evil genius!
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Build the Belfry ..and "They" will come.
                        It's about 42 foot high, pointy thing, it's frame is steel a 1947 radio tower which also was alturnately sold as a windmill , exact same product back then.
                        When I disassembled this 8? years ago every bolt threaded out, none twisted off, a lesson to be taught in metalurgy and galvenising for today's manufactureres.
                        I was amazed! (Still am!)
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My biggest fear is triskaidekaphobia, fear of the number 13. It's more of a superstition, but I try to avoid it at all costs.
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

My biggest fear is usually realized. It's that my vote for President won't count in my state, and guess what? Unless we do something to change the system, it likely won't count again! Grrrrrrr!!!!

Comment

I had some phobia to dead bodies, dunno what happened but after my mom's death I couldn't stand be near to a dead body or a cemetery. but I guess after married the hubby I learned to get over my fear and now I am a zombie lover lmao is that weird or what...

*Alex*
                              Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

Comment

Progression

As a small child we might fear nothing until someone shows us that we should. As we grow older and more experienced we attempt to shed our silly fears to make our lives easier but sometimes we can be forced to fear a thing we should really not be fearing because of our personal life experiences even though it may seem to others that we are going backwards toward becoming the fearful child again.
                                My ex loved horror movies as a teenager. As a 25 yr. old she became afraid of them?
                                Life is not kind to some of us.
                                A maturation rate when it comes to being afraid has it's ups and downs and unfortunately will be ever-changing for some of us.
                                A higher level of confidence in one thing can sometimes be utilyzed to give us some bravery when it comes to another situation.
                                Of course approaching all of this logically has to be able to get hooked into the emotional side of us to have a chance of helping and this in and of itself can be difficult.
                                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                                X