No announcement yet.

What's YOUR biggest fear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can there ever be "Too much information" when we live in "The Information Age"?
    I used to make wacky videos to show in the first room of the house tour to kill alittle time, waiting for possibly a few more bodies to find their way here.
    I would eventually start to wear out the tape, I'd make a copy, wear that out, make a compilation tape, wear that out and so I think most of the stuff I made is pretty well junked.
    I revel in the fact that many of my customers will never forget what they have seen here though, don't believe me? Just ask their therapist!

A psychiatrist who was a classmate of mine told me that what I do here is cheap therapy, "Identify their fear, laugh at it then go on to something else."
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
      cheap therapy
      Jim, I do declare that you have just identified the perfect tag line for
      Raven's Grin Inn!
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Keep Austin Scary
        And what's the tag line

Raven's Grin Inn
        Cheap Therapy for Your Fears!
        Sarah Meier

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
          Raven's Grin Inn
          Cheap Therapy for Your Fears!
          Sounds like some of us may need to make a road trip!
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

getting maried! but then you always have to lok forwarad to devorce! JK

realy for me it is not having said good by to those I would have wanted to and leaviing behind my boys which are still growing. other than that not much bugs or scares me any more.
            The Care Taker
            John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

My biggest fear Id have to say is.........Agateophobia
              "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
              www.maliciousstudios.com
              "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
              http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

I had to look that one up. And I agree with it.

As we get older, we worry that we start seeing early signs of it and some of us call that CRS (Can't Remember Sh*t), although I do know that it can get much worse than that. Scary thought, especially if you have to be institutionalized.
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by maliciousstudios View Post
                  My biggest fear Id have to say is.........Agateophobia
                  Good call! (I had to look it up, too.)

Sarah
                  Sarah Meier

Comment

the economy is getting worse and worse, so I am worried about where it is headed. the next great depression? at the very least, I think it could hurt the haunting season for all of us. I think my biggest fear is that if somthing doesn't change soon, the economy will get a lot worse before it will get better and I'm afraid of the implications of this.

Comment

Well my biggest fear is

That Tyler stops stalking Larry and starts stalking me! Shane and its I am not that way Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Shane you know you'd LOVE IT if I started stalking you! HAHAHA... -Tyler
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Back to Topic

First, I have to say that one of my recent fears is that Shane and Tyler are never going to stop bickering. So I have a suggestion to both of you. If you just can't stop yourselves, then why don't you create your own Shane & Tyler Bicker thread? Then whenever you get the urge to say something about each other or to complain about something, you can go post it on that thread so that it doesn't destroy what everyone else is trying to discuss on other threads. Please get over it and grow up! At least one of you needs to be a man and let it go! If I could delete your most recent posts on this thread, I would, but unfortunately only Larry has that power.

And yes, I am well aware that I participate in seemingly mindless discussions or what appear that way but often have special meaning behind them. However, we keep those discussions in our own separate threads, which if you will notice have hundreds of views.

Now back to the most recent REAL post on THIS thread:

Originally posted by Tormented Soul View Post
                          the economy is getting worse and worse, so I am worried about where it is headed. the next great depression? at the very least, I think it could hurt the haunting season for all of us. I think my biggest fear is that if somthing doesn't change soon, the economy will get a lot worse before it will get better and I'm afraid of the implications of this.
                          I think this is really an important concern given the current state of affairs so I thought it should not be lost in pettiness. Thanks for sharing, TS.
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

All this summer I have had business every night of each month except for maybe just three nights each month. Last night with the acceptance speech on TV...nobody showed here.
                            The distractions of the Nov. 4th? Voting day might really take away potential thoughts about taking the time, spending the money to go haunt-visiting.
                            Even if the election turns out to be not even close, we have those wonderfull non-stop blabbering newspeople that will try to make controversey and jack up intrest in even a long dead "horse", if it is that way.
                            Has anyone else noticed how some of these "talking Heads" seem to think they are more important than either canidate?
                            The other day a radio commentator said he blames broadcast sports for influencing reporting this way.
                            This is exactly the main reason I quit watching sports! People making obvious, inane comments all game long!
                            "Well, Bob, I think the next team that scores will win this game!"
                            (Since there are only ten seconds of game left!)
                            "Yes the Raven's Grin Grinners, will have to make every tackle on every ball carrier if they want to shut out that team!"
                            "CLICK!"
                            "Off" is the most intelligent position my selector knob can possibly be in, I know it's just a dumb knob, but I have to decide for it and I do!
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

They just interrupted regularly programming to announce that McCain's running mate will be Sarah Palin, governor of Alaska/former beauty queen, mother of 5, who just recently had a child and they went into details about that child that I won't get into here. And Jim, you are correct that the commentators had to go on and on about crap. And McCain hasn't made the announcement yet. They said that he will make the announcement in an hour and a half. They also said that he felt strongly that he had to select a woman as a running mate. I'm sorry, but I've never even heard of this woman.

What I think I dislike the most is that the commentators tell you what the person who's about to speak is going to say, then they let them say it, then they tell you what they just said (even though you heard it) and then they interpret its meaning. Why not just let them say it and let you decide for yourself what it means?
                              Last edited by FearSeeker; 08-29-2008, 09:01 AM.
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I know a very smart man , over 50, who spends alot of his time watching kids cartoons on TV.
                                Maybe he's smarter than I thought?
                                The old tube has tremendous educational potential, most of it wasted.
                                Science measures brain waves during TV watching and they really are not anything to brag about usually, just barely humming along, close to sleeping Zombie state of consciousness.
                                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                                X