No announcement yet.

What's YOUR biggest fear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neon Noodle? 'Fraid I never saw that one.

No. I take that back. I'm *glad* I never saw that one.

Jim, ever see the latest cartoons? Freaky, man, freaky.

FearSeeker's story reminds me of the time I stepped outside
    my front door - barefooted - and stomped full throttle on a
    huge slug.

You'd think those guys, being slimy and all, would be slippery,
    right? Well, I'm here to tell ya, they AIN'T!

I ran around like an idiot for who knows how long, trying to
    scrape that bas***d off my foot. When I finally *did* get
    it off, it felt sooooo disgusting. I just wanted to run away
    from myself.

But the strangest thing of all was that for the life of me,
    I couldn't get that sticky residue off the bottom of my foot.
    For weeks it stayed there! NOTHING worked!

The whole thing was horrible!
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

When I got this house I was picking up trash left behind (throwing most of it away, not all)
      There was a fancy carrying case with a vacuum clear/floor mop-thing in it along with a glass bottle of floor cleaner.
      The chemical on the outside of that bottle got on my bare hand and for what may have been the next six months everytime I had my hand up near my face there was a smell of that stuff!
      Nothing removed or even really masked that smell! It just had to wear off, eventually.
      Nice product, huh?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Reading some of these threads has reminded me of one of my biggest fears, which is either going insane OR being locked up with the mentally insane when I'm not. I'm not naming names, but I'm starting to wonder about some of you.
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by SheDevil View Post
          Reading some of these threads has reminded me of one of my biggest fears, which is either going insane OR being locked up with the mentally insane when I'm not. I'm not naming names, but I'm starting to wonder about some of you.
          Having signed up for this forum is a strong indication that you're not *going* insane, but that you've done been there and back!

Hugs,
          Sarah
          Sarah Meier

Comment

Ah, but the serious scientific study of the mental processes is still but in it's mere infantcy and they have much difficultly deciding whether creative people are sane or not. (Maybe because we are having too much fun!?)
            I told the psychologist what the ink blot looked like to me, then pointed out each item that I saw in order and she was amazed! She said, "Nobody has ever seen that before!"
            And now that I showed it to her, she had seen it, so she was the second .
            She may have needed to be locked up after that, not everyone can handle such knowledge you know.
            HAHAHAHAHAAHA!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
              And now that I showed it to her, she had seen it, so she was the second .
              She may have needed to be locked up after that, not everyone can handle such knowledge you know.
              HAHAHAHAHAAHA!
              While she may be bumping off soft white walls in her straitjacket, I'm sure she'll be
              eternally grateful to you for opening her mind.
              Sarah Meier

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
                Having signed up for this forum is a strong indication that you're not *going* insane, but that you've done been there and back!

Hugs,
                Sarah
                Very likely true, been there, done that. However, I'm not yet willing to admit I have a problem and that I'm actually insane. Therefore, the problem does not exist, and you may call me Cleopatra, the Queen of DeNile. lol
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Denying it takes too much time and precious energy.
                  If I had spent that much time over these last 20 years I would have gotten very little work done on my house!
                  I love it when people are half-way throughthe house and they get brave enough to say, "You're Crazy!"
                  Then I say, "And who just paid who money to see the inside of Their house?"
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Very good point, Jim.

And there's a rumor going around here somewhere that you're in Cahoots with somebody named Larry. So who's Larry, and where's Cahoots? Are you enjoying your time away?
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

If my wife finds about about me and Kay Hootz there will be real trouble!
                      Larry and Me is ok with her since I don't wear the dress.
                      ("Larry: is the owner of this site.)
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

So you're saying Larry wears the dress?
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I'm saying that I don't...wear the dress....well once or twice......my Ex-wife's least favorite house video was of me wearing a dress, dancing around to "Addicted To Love" as I'm slicing a hot dog into very small slivers of meat after it attacked me.
                          This video was inspired after I had the good fortune to video tape the Wieniemobile being transported down the 4-lane one winter day(That wienie was stiff then!)
                          Maybe a set of snow tires for the Wieniemobile would have been cheaper, but then "New Rubber" doesn't always ride like we imagine that it will.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm afraid this falls into the category of Too Much Information. Would you like to share the video with us?
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

biggest fear: posting here because it seems that so many people get blasted for doing so. Why can't we all just get along? Ha! I KNOW that's not possible. Can I fix anyone's teeth for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
                                I'm saying that I don't...wear the dress....well once or twice......my Ex-wife's least favorite house video was of me wearing a dress, dancing around to "Addicted To Love" as I'm slicing a hot dog into very small slivers of meat after it attacked me.
                                This video was inspired after I had the good fortune to video tape the Wieniemobile being transported down the 4-lane one winter day(That wienie was stiff then!)
                                Maybe a set of snow tires for the Wieniemobile would have been cheaper, but then "New Rubber" doesn't always ride like we imagine that it will.

OK, Jim. You know you absolutely have to show us the video now. I hope it shows the hot dog attacking you before the slice and dance routine.
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X