No announcement yet.

Gun-toting Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Okay, I'm the only one in this room professional enough, that I know of, can carry this Glock 40. I am the only-" *BANG*

I love irony.

Comment

Maybe for Texas a rattlesnake duct taped to a cane would be a better firearm.
      A small black hood over his head, the hood has a pull string to quickly release it to put the snake into the fight.
      You wouldn't need a silencer!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I wouldn't wear one. If you are in a bank or store, you are getting shot by the bad guys before you even know there is about to be a robbery.

In regards to haunts, I would assume that you would be able to prohibit them. So would people get upset when they get to the front of the line and then are told they have to take their gun back to the car? Might not be someone you want to make mad.

If you are a criminal looking for a gun to commit crimes with, hang out around the places where guns aren't allowed inside and break into a car.

This law isn't quite the end-all solution that it might seem to be to some. And I'm not a gun control advocate.

Comment

FYI, they just had a follow-up about this on the news and I was surprised that many states (about half) already have open carry laws, some requiring licenses to carry and some not even requiring licenses. Texas is one of the few that has a law prohibiting carrying guns in plain sight. To check on your state, see:
          http://opencarry.org/opencarry.html

The bright yellow states require no license to carry guns in plain sight. The green ones require a license. The red ones are the few states that have laws prohibiting carrying guns openly in public.

P.S. PLEASE check the laws in your state thoroughly before you strap on a gun and start roaming around in public with one!
          Last edited by FearSeeker; 07-24-2008, 11:12 PM.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

So any opinions concerning the apparal available from the open carry web site? Like the "Open Carry Monkey"?
            Monkeys can leagally open carry handguns but we humans can't?
            "Aww shucks, sherriff, you can't blame me for accidentally discharging my gun, I'm just a chimp afterall!"
            "He's technically right Sherriff."
            "Just go quietly back to the Monkey House at the zoo, place yourself under Monkeyhouse arrest until morning.'
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I just remembered the Utoob sensation "trunk monkey"

At the front of your haunt remember the sequence:

First Get the ticket money,
              Then the metal detector.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

And keep Shane away from the female customers.
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Don't forget!

Originally posted by DiablosMistress
                  Better make that ALL customers.
                  And inflatable objects!
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tuesday Night is Inflatable girl night. All inflatables get in for half price!
                    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

This just in from on location in Texas.

It is really best to not have a weapon, as there are just so many that need to be put out of their years of misery. There is rampant compulsive stupid disorder here. It's happenng right now! If there were weapons they would have to be used.

That's it for now.
                      Reporting Live...Greg
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X