Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason,

I am really sorry to hear that.
    I wish I could say something to help, but what can really be said.
    Hang in there. If you know she will be ok, then that is all that matters.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Jason,

Roger and I will both say a prayer for her and I'm so sorry that you and her family are going through this.
      Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

*hugs and good thoughts*
      Beth Miller

SoMetHinG WiCKed ThIS WAy CoMEs

What can we teach you about fear?

Comment

Jason,

I am so sorry to hear your news my friend, I am sending good vibes and energy your direction. All my best for a safe and speedy recovery.

Tattoo
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

What a shame to happen to anyone let alone a little girl near her birthday. May she have a fast recovery and be out catching those butterflys again!
          Sean De Wane
          ----------------------------------------------
          The De Wane Asylum
          www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Jason, my thoughts, love and prayers are with you right now. Wish I could offer more.....

Ron
            A Theater Of Lost Souls
            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Jason,
              I dont really know you because im new to the forums but, that is terrible, I really hope she is ok! I hope she recovers fast!

Comment

Jason,

That's horrible news. Maybe when she comes home she can read this thread and it will cheer her up knowing all the haunters and vendors care about her speedy recovery.

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Jason,
                  I dont really know you because im new to the forums but, that is terrible, I really hope she is ok! I hope she recovers fast!

Comment

Jason, my thoughts and prayers are headed your way.Take care and keep us posted.

Comment

I hope that she is on the way to a speedy recovery and is out playing again soon. Keep us updated....we'll be thinking of you all.
                      There's nothing wrong with you, there's something wrong with the world you live in.

www.evilusions.com

Comment

Jason,
                        Jason,

There's nothing I can say to comfort you that hasn't already been said by others. Just know that you have a lot of friends here that are keeping you and yours in their prayers and positive thoughts. You are in the middle of a storm right now - so much emotions, feeling and worry - but when all of this is finally over you'll look back and be amazed at how you somehow weathered this and you'll be stronger. For now, just take one day at a time and be patient with your little one's recovery. It will take a while for things to get back to normal but they will. In the meantime, if you ever find yourself caught up in thought and you just want to talk to someone or hear another person's voice, give me a call (949) 709-0724. Sometimes us guys have a hard time reaching out to others when we are hurting inside but the weight of sadness is always a lighter load to carry when it is shared by two people. You have many friends in this industry and they are we are all just a phone call away if and when you need us.

Take care my friend,

Tim Turner
                        www.ghoulishgallery.com

Comment

Jason, talk to the Dr. first to see what you can get away with. Get as many things from her bedroom as you can and set them up in her room, if she is staying there for a bit. Make it feel more like home. Be sure that she has some games to play with in bed when she comes home. She will get bored easily.
                          I'm sorry to hear this. My daughter is 10. You're handeling it as well as can be expected. Things will be ok soon. Hang in there, all of you.

Comment

Jason, Im glad Dana is going to be o.k, Keep Atalie informed, I call home about five times a day to ask if shes heard from Val. Whats the status of the police report?
                            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Im so sorry to hear about your daughter. That is really horrible! I hope everything is okay. I have two young boys and Im always worried about them wandering into the streets in front of a car. Take care and my prayers are with you.
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Jason, this is Atalie. I'm gonna tell you again, I am SOOOOO thankful Val AND Dania have you. You are a great guy! Thank you for being there for that little girl! She's ALOT like her mother (pain in the butt and stubborn, but we still love em) so she will be alright. She's really not going to like the whole six week bed rest thing though! I can't imagine that girl lying about (still) for a few minutes let alone six weeks.
                                Give both of them and yourself a big hug for me please!
                                Thank you Jason. Thank you for being there and taking care of my sister and her baby girl. I can't even thank you enough!
                                Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
                                X