Now this is a costume!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
    Fearseeker your right! You would get gunned down by some idiot if you were to go on the streets with that thing! Damn it looks too real! Someone would think they were getting the next bigfoot or something! Ha!
    Damon
    Would it still be great press for the haunt if somebody got shot promoting the haunt? I still think it would be exciting to try. They call me FearSeeker for a reason, but I really think it would be fun to see the looks on the public's faces when they saw this dinosaur creature out on the streets. Sorry but it makes me laugh to think about it.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Yeah any publicity is good publicity FearSeeker, hahaha id take anything i can get...even if my little cousin has to take one for the team.

Hahaha

-Zackary J
      Last edited by Dr. Giggles; 07-23-2008, 07:17 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
        Yeah any publicity is good publicity FearSeeker, hahaha id take anything i can get...even if my little cousin has to take one for the team.

Hahaha

-Zackary J
        Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you're young, and that would make your little cousin even younger. So you're going to send out a young kid to take the bullet. Shame on you! LOL!
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Cool Costume. Comes with sound and everything. Awesome!!!

Comment

Ya it would be awesome in a controlled environment. But on the streets anything could happen. You dont want a actor or anyone killed for your haunt! Just saying! Look at all the trouble the Edge of Hell had last year. Im sure they wouldnt want to invest in one of these dinosaur costumes and put it out in front of there haunt. You know whats weird though. The guy who played beatle juice at there haunt that was arrested for molesting kids. They still have videos of him acting at there haunt on there site. I would think they would remove them!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X