Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John

LOL. Dude you like popcorn movies, silly monsters, over the top action, and Batman is none of that so yeah maybe it doesn't appeal to you. Iron Man was good but it was popcorn movie as was Hellboy. I'd have to think which one I liked better Hellboy or Iron Man...hmmm maybe the same

Anyway...the biggest COMIC BOOK GEEK in the world is Kevin Smith (clerks) and he wrote that Dark Knight is taking comic book movies to a level he never imagined, and states its the best thing he's ever seen in his life.

Dark Knight is the best comic book movie ever made, and the majority of America agrees, critics agree, even highly respected directors and film makers agree.

The actors that will line up out the door to work with Nolan will be a who's who...

Dark Knight is NOT a popcorn movie, it is a movie that takes itself serious, it is scary, it's dark and awesome!

If you like over the top movies like Iron Man this isn't your movie.

Lastly, John come on Iron Man is in a cave in the desert and he makes that suit, get real, that is a popcorn movie through and through... I liked it but it is not in the league wth Dark Knight.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Ha ha!

Iron man would just blast a dog...plus he has a "hotter" assistant. I love Christian Bale when he "acts" like in "The Machinist"..be he was just "phoning in" here. Iron man blows up terrorist and outruns jets! Batman can't even run over a badly made-up clown with a motorcycle!
      Maybe they will do "Robin" the yellow knight with the other "Brokeback" dude
      If this was a UFC match...my money would "not" be on Batman...
      Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Comment

Proffesor

If larry said the movie sucked, you probably would of said it was the greatest thing ever, your bias towards him is noted!

Comment

Actually Nut

We agree on many..just not this one but I don't judge movies on what others say...but thanks for "noting" my bias??? I am entitled to my opinion just as Larry is to his...just as you are entitled to predict other's bias's!!!

Comment

I saw The Dark Knight last night. I thought it was great! This movie was very well scripted. The action and chase scenes were phenomenal. Heath Ledger was an excellent Joker. Its really too bad he wont be back for another. It was a really good movie but I wouldnt say the best super hero movie ever. I still think Sam Raimis Spider Man II was way better far as a comic book movie. Darkknight was like too real. At one point it didnt seem like a Batman movie. And then when they showed Joker or Batman its like what are these characters doing here? But overall it was a good movie.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Hey I am a HUGE Batman fan and I loved the movie. I will say this though, The Joker in the comics is still quite a bit more evil then The Joker in this movie. And to tell you the truth Batman in the comics is still even more darker and angrier then in this movie. The problem is you can't really do a truly comic acurate Batman and not have it be rated R. That being said I really liked the movie but I am going to stick to my guns and say I still think there is a better interpretation of The Joker out there(but I did enjoy The Joker in this movie).
              Jared Layman

Comment

John,

If Batman fought Iron Man, Batman would kick the crap out of him! Tony Stark is a billionaire wimp who wears a metal suit because he can't fight otherwise. How long with a mono e mono fight last between Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark? Ahhh like five seconds?

It would be an interested fight to the finish because Stark makes weapons and is a billionaire and Wayne is a billionaire who makes weapons. Batman would figure out who Iron Man is and kill him like a Ninja would long before he could even suit up!

No contest at all!

A real fight would be Punisher vs. Batman but Tony Stark give me a break!

Lastly, dude HELLO... they are comic book movies, you could wake up today and all of a sudden Batman can shoot laser beams out of his eyes because of a freak accident. LOL

In the comics Batman fought Superman and kicked his BUTT!!!! What would happen if Iron Man fought Superman... he'd be turned into a tin can. Iron Man doesn't stand a chance vs. the Hulk and in the comics Superman fought Hulk and beat that butt!

And again Batman whipped Superman! Sooo....

I'll take Batman over Iron Man ANYDAY!

And again you would be way in the minority here, because right now we have a dukeroo... Iron Man vs. Batman.

Right now Iron Man stands at 313 million and Batman at 158 million.

Who do you think will win??? LOL

Dude Batman is going over 425 million to pass up all comic book movies EVER!

Right now Iron Man is winning but not for long baby! As for Hulk Dark Knight kicked his AZZZZZ in one weekend!!! Hulk is a bomb at the boxoffice grossing only $130 million TOTAL!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Batman HAS fought the Punisher and made him look like a fool. Also the ENTIRE DC universe is afraid of Batman and Marvel is full of a bunch of chumps anyway.
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Maybe the Bat just needs more formidable foes:
                    http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/batman_dead_end.php
                    http://www.theironkingdom.com

Comment

Thanks for sharing that... you can find a better version to watch on you tube so it will load faster. Actually there are other movies made by fans as well including one where Robin and Superman are trying to avenge Batmans death, blah, blah.

In case you ddn't know it our industries very own Patrick McGee did eveyone for Batman Deadend.

Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Now this is more like it!!

Ok..with out the suit you have a point but then he is "not" Batman yet nor is Stark Ironman but in the suit Ironman woukd kill him and the dogs that Batman can't even take.
                            Now for Hellboy, he would crush Batman! Remember, Batman might carry shark repellent on his belt like in the old movie but I doubt if he carry's Hellboy repellent!
                            I agree that Superman was a wimp but Batman was a bore...but at least he could do Eastwood voice overs is the business got tough!

Comment

No he couldn't do Eastwood voices, my wife read somewhere that Bale's voice was a computer played with or maybe even wholly computer generated sound.
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Batman has more troubles than Hellboy or Ironman. He was just put in jail for allegedly assualting his mother and sister. They are saying it may hurt at the boxoffice!
                                Damon
                                Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                                X