No announcement yet.

I Got Their Attention...Now What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any new news on this, Gwen? I'm excited to hear what they proposed!
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

I remember when I first delt with radio sales people. I said i want to know what 3,000 would get me. They sent back a proposal with the total price being 5,000. I asked what they didn't understand about 3 grand. They told me i would get better coverage and so forth with the 5. I said thanks, but ill go to a different station. They e-mailed me two weeks later with the SAME proposal only it was 3,000 this time. Funny how it works.
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Maybe the $3000/$5000 guys at the radio station caught this from all the car dealers they have to do business with all the time?
        "For only $57 more you get the con-veinence group, lit up antenna tip, oogah goose horn option, 93 speeds windshield washers, self-changing spare tires, and totally un-serious radio guys with their hand already half-way in to your pocket.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hi Gwendel,

My only advice when working with a tight budget is this...Don't spread your dollars thin. Consistency and frequency is KEY in an ad campaign and if you try to spread your dollars throughout ever genre of music thinking you'll reach more audiences...it won't work. The frequency won't be there to make the message work.

Depending on your specific budget, I might suggest you pick only 1 or 2 radio stations and hit em as hard as you can. Then, if your ad budget goes up next year, pick 2 or 3 stations. You'll be developing a "slow and steady takeover" for your haunt's growth & domination in your market.

O and PLEASE be sure to drive people to your website through your radio message. It drives me crazy when I hear a commercial that doesn't mention the website. You'd think in today's day and age, that would be a given, but you'd be surprised at how many do not.

Good luck to you!

Patti
          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
          www.HauntWorld.com
          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Working...
          X