Haunt World - Halloween 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt World - Halloween 2008

It is now 3 months and half until Halloween 2008 and no doubt things will start picking up around the Haunt World forums as it gets closer, but it isn't too early to begin thinking about Halloween fun and talking about your plans or getting and sharing tips.

Hope everyone in the Haunt World Forums is doing well!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

I can't wait. This will be an interesting year for me, to say the least. All dressed up and no place to haunt, if you'll pardon the expression. It absolutely blows my mind to think that a series of simple disagreements could take most, if not all of the fun out of something that I friggin' LOVED to do, but I'm still not convinced that my haunting days aren't over. At least until I am able to finance my own show. Until then, I may just try my hand as one of the 'haunted'. If that's the way the winds blow for me this season, I know a few I'm gonna try my ass off to see. Some travel might be in order.

One way or the other, I think it's gonna be a great year.
    To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Well, it's July and that time of the year for me, my cousin, and my grandpa to start preparing for our Haunted House and Yard display in October. And what props need to be made and props to be purchased.

So what does everyone have planned for this year's Halloween?
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
      X