• Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nut now thats some funny stuff!!!!!!! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

• Still

Waiting on some news! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

• There isn't any news yet because Transworld is having people consult them as to what they need to do to make this the single most successful show ever. Everything from what the shows name should be, show hours, to everything between. Once they have all the thoughts and opinions I guess they will decided a final game plan and announce it.

Hopefully all of that will be soon for the betterment of the whole industry, to end any confusions, and so on and so forth.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Hummmm

Sure has been quiet here. Does anyone have any info on whats the latest? Surly there is something going on behind closed doors? Shane
          sigpic

Comment

• Pack your bags boys and gals!

New Release from Transworld!

Just saw this in my mailbox this morning... Transworld will be moving once again! This time to the Central African Republic. They figured why stop at the center of the states when they could go global with this haunted event and go to the center of the world! This way they can hit both the US markets and the Chinese markets all in one show... This is great news for everyone! So grab out your head dresses and moskito nets, we're going to Africa! :-D
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

• Woo-hoo! ><
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• What the hell does >< mean? I keep seeing this but have no idea of what the meaning is. I am not down with all the chat/text acronyms.
                Jared Layman

Comment

• OMG Lawd Have Murcy People!!

In case you don't know what >< means. Let me share it with you. Homosexual men use the >< symbol as a way of letting other homosexual men know they are here so to speak. So when you see >< used in chat room, public forums, or personal ads they are using the symbol as a form of advertizement. Hey what ever floats your boat. Shane and its Now You Know The Rest Of The Story Shane This Time!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• OK, Paul Harvey!

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                    In case you don't know what >< means. Let me share it with you. Homosexual men use the >< symbol as a way of letting other homosexual men know they are here so to speak. So when you see >< used in chat room, public forums, or personal ads they are using the symbol as a form of advertizement. Hey what ever floats your boat. Shane and its Now You Know The Rest Of The Story Shane This Time!!
                    Whatever you say, Paul Harvey! When I used it, I do know that I didn't mean it that way, but whatever makes your boat float. I'm perfectly fine with whatever anybody else wants to do with their lives.

And I also know that I've been asking everyone to tell me what the symbol means for what seems like forever, and I've been told in private messages that it means "Just Kidding" and also I've been told twice that Shane has no clue what it means. I had a feeling I wasn't getting the real story so I thought if I used it enough, the truth would finally come out, BUT... This is just too funny. Nobody seems to really know. ROFLMAO!

So what's the real story? And I will say that if it's really what Shane is saying it is now, then I don't understand why I was griped at the first time for not understanding its meaning. Aaauuuggghhhh!!!
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Is this for real?

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                      And now you have outed everyone who has been using the symbol?
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                      X