Vote for the Best 13 Attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13th Gate

The 13th Gate is what I consider the best indoor haunt on the planet! I thought Cydney Neil had it locked up forever, until I seen this amazing haunt.

My hats off to the team at 13th Gate, you guys deserve the top spot on this list.
    Tony Wohlgemuth,
    Comes up with the fun stuff!
    Kersey Valley, Inc.
    www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Thanks Tony!

Comment

The Asylum Haunted House Denver, CO

We'd appreciate your vote, thanks!

Chris Stafford
        1331 Entertainment Group
        Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
        13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
        13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

I'm not sure if some of you guys are having your actors, family and friends vote because some ballots are the exact same as one right before it, just different email address. We might cast some of those out, but I've been overloaded here, we're in the hundreds of votes here.

I get 10 every five minutes it seems.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yea Tony 13th Gate is insane. I thought it was amazing last November, then by Hauntcon they had totally redone about another 1/3 of it with crazy totally realistic detail. When it comes to movie quality absolutely REALISTIC sets I have seen none better, even from the late great Rocky Point.

Thanks!
            Ben Armstrong
            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
            www.Fearworld.com
            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
              I'm not sure if some of you guys are having your actors, family and friends vote because some ballots are the exact same as one right before it, just different email address. We might cast some of those out, but I've been overloaded here, we're in the hundreds of votes here.

I get 10 every five minutes it seems.

Larry
              why cast them out? maybe that's their way of showing support to their family.

plus, if the votes seem the same maybe they are just trying really hard to see a certain haunt on the list.

throwing out votes ...humm this sounds like some sort'a flordia voting deal! lol

throwing out votes is bad news and an untrusting thing to do larry. that's my two cents. now if you don't mind i'm off to vote.
              Last edited by jason; 06-25-2008, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Yea I bet there are tons of actors voting on this. If its a trend let the rest of us know, and we can collectively get all of our actors to get you Thousands of emails!

Let me know...I have a lot of actors!

OR

If it is a Hauntworld voting thing you could have only forum members vote, eliigible only if they had done like 100 posts....

Jim Warfield should then get a few extra votes I think!

Thanks!
                Ben Armstrong
                NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                www.Fearworld.com
                www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

i agree with jason
                  you should be able to have friends and family vote,
                  just on the basis that it was not stated that couldn't be done.
                  Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Voting

I think it would be a huge honor to have winners selected by peers. It would also make the list relevant. Personally, I would like to see closed voting -registered Hauntworld users only (users with some sort of post history). No ballot box stuffing, No votes thrown out.

Larry, please let us know if you are going to allow anyone to vote, so we are on a level playing field.

Comment

Working...
                    X