X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol well thank you
    but we got to fix it because its arm dosent stay attached
    we will fix it up and post some more pics soon
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Working on graveyard entrance and pillars

here are pics of the smaller pillars that we are building for the entrance to the graveyard.
      these are just smaller pillars on the ends
      we need to get some supplies to finish the big ones but they will be done before tonight
      its amazing how much were getting done
      and its amazing how much its costing, im going for broke lol
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Comment

Very cool news...Good for you!

Jim brings up a very good point about the photos. In fact, if you have already photographed some good scenes and angles that you like and would want them to use, then simply give them your photos and insist on them using yours rather than snap ones of their own.

Also, for the charity idea, I might suggest you post a price, like "A minimum $5 donation is preferred" (or whatever the minimum might be), because if you raise enough money to make an impact donation, then you could AGAIN get recognition both with the presses and with the charity after the fact. (It's never too early to begin promoting for the next season. And, with free publicity like that you could get people already planning to attend NEXT Oct.)
          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
          www.HauntWorld.com
          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

BTW, is that you in the pics? You look like Larry Kirchner did when he was young, only with glasses. Very Interesting.?!.?!.?!
            Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
            www.HauntWorld.com
            www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
            www.FindHauntedHouses.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
            It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

no thats my cousin in the pictures
              but i look exactly like him

Comment

Very good, are you going to post more???
                INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

i will tommorow, we ran out of lumber and found a family friend that is in construction and can get us lumber for practically nothing, so were waiting to get that straigtened out before we buy any more lumber from lowes,
                  so right now were kinda at a stand still just workin on getting our workshop area cleared out.

Comment

I'm disapointed in you....

I thought you were going to add pics. LOL.
                    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Shredman, With no pic you'll have to shoot "long", can't drive to the basket.
                      Or pass the ball?
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

No pic, No roll - unless you can roll your own

Comment

ok, sorry my helper came a day early and we had to pick him up in sandusky, and today is are planning day, so ill send pics of out plans and stuff later.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Always good to hear when a fellow haunter is featured in a new story. Congrats!
                                Sean De Wane
                                ----------------------------------------------
                                The De Wane Asylum
                                www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Working...
                                X