No announcement yet.

Mhc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't this entire thread be moved to the INDUSTRY DEBATES FORUM, not the main FRIGHT FORUM.?.? Larry, wake up and do your job...Get this silly thing moved. I thought we were clearing the FRIGHT FORUM for helpful industry news and industry knowledge.
    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
    www.HauntWorld.com
    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Sheldon,

I think what you did was funny, brave and well kinda stupid because you could have got hurt or maybe caused an accident. It's everything rolled into one. Like I said I love Jackass and they do that stuff all the time, and they aren't the only ones entited to do stuff like that. When you simply watch the video it's nothing but FUNNY as HELL!

If you would have got hurt or caused an accident you would have brought a lot of negative attention of the function which would have been bad. But that didn't happen so... it is a mute point.

Like I said before it seemed to me like everyone was having a great time, and when you get a bunch of zombies together ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!!

LOL

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What goes "Whack thud whack thud?"
        That's what you get when you beat a dead horse.
        I'm with you all the way Patti!
        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

The people here like dead horses... they're haunters! :P
          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Adam,

Good one!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Ouch, Adam... that hurt! LOL
              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Larry im a true disfunctional Jack ass lover myself! Those guys are hysterical with everything they do.

I guess that does go to show just how off the pie chart i really am.

To those who hated my character Thank you, to those that loved it, thank you even more, the thing is it got your attention, you remembered it from years ago.

Im never going to change those types of characters because right or wrong and how they make a haunt look dosen't really matter to me as long as we have long lines, thats what matters... I realize this because yes i do know we have a bussiness to run.

Im moving on from this topic, just because i took my shot at the horse and yes it really is dead. I have a ton of work to do besides debating stupid crap on hauntworld.

And if i can scrape up a little free time in the next few months i just may shove a hot wheel up my ass and go see a doctor for x-rays, man it would kill me to fight back the laughter! See everybody in another topic!

Lets see the firetruck or the Red Baron? No thats got spikes on it's roof! Firetruck it is!

Comment

Originally posted by SHELDON View Post
                  P.S. I know that one of the topless women was a minor because she was discussing with her group how much she hates her P.E. class because it "messes up my hair for 5th period". And how she couldn't make the mascaraed ball because her Mom said no. Do they have P.E. in college? IDK.
                  Sheldon, there were other key indicators that she wasn’t of age. When she arrived, the hard-hat with the little light on it was a dead giveaway! :P
                  Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                  Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Personally I thought Sheldon was hysterical. If your character is so convincing that people actually think that you are a deranged handicapped lunatic then you must be doing something right. He takes his character to another level and I love it. I was about to get a picture with him at MHC, but I was a little hesitant because I had a fear of what He might do. I'm still shocked that the convention center didn't kick out the actors who came in with realistic looking guns. I don't care if it's a Zombie Walk or not. You can't do that anywhere because you have no idea if one of those guns may be real. I enjoyed the Zombie Walk, but in a way it made the industry look bad. Many people have a negative image of what the haunt industry is and the people involved. And if you have a convention that is full of people walking around mimicking zombies than it makes the convention look unprofessional along with the industry it's associated with. It gives the appearance that the haunt industry is just adults roaming around in makeup playing make believe.
                    Spooky Wishes
                    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

On a different note,
                      I found this great picture of Barry working hard at MHC this year. You can see the weariness in his eyes...
                      lol
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic
                      Louis Brown
                      Owner, operator, and dish washer
                      at
                      DarkWood Manor

Comment

I see something in Barrys eyes but i dont think its Weariness...
                        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Barry is the man!!!!

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Working...
                          X