It has begun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has begun...

I will produce the best haunt directories creating so many different combinations of keywords for google, yahoo and msn...

The first site of many to come is UP and running...

www.HauntFinder.com

Which was always one of the top directories, which is why I bought the URL.

Another coming soon is www.HalloweenHauntedHouse.com one of the TOP search keywords in October, will also have its own directory, along with the following...

www.HauntedAttractions.com

www.HauntedHouses.us

www.HauntedHouseAssociation.org

and our new pumpkin patch site www.HalloweenAttractions.com

I plan on sending you more traffic than ever before...if you do not yet have a banner or featured listing contact Patti Ludwinski today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net

All of these sites will get indexed on their own, and will all have the same content. Halloween season is just around the corner.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Banner Ads WORK!

Thank you Larry for the shameless plug.

These Banner Ads and Featured Listings work GREAT! This is THE MOST comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy, because when you buy a HauntWorld Banner Ad from me, there's an entire multitude of sites you'll be on. We've doubled our site traffice EVERY YEAR so far, and as you can tell by Larry's post, we continue to invest money into this to ensure yet another record-breaking year!

I look forward to hearing from EVERYONE who has yet to make their Banner Ad / Feature Listing purchase.

When considering a HauntWorld ad campaign, not only should you look to buy in your hometown state, but consider any and all neighboring states as well. Afterall, you CANNOT find more cost-effective advertising than this!!!

My email is blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net

Happy Haunting!
    Patti
    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
    www.HauntWorld.com
    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

I now have about 5,000 bottles ready to send floating down-river, each has a cryptic message inside, now if only I had remembered to buy the corks!
      Advertising can be hard.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Patti

You go girl!!!!!!!!!! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

You're right, Jim. Advertising can seem like a necessary evil sometimes. You spend money and hope for the best. However, in an ad campaign like this, results are MEASURABLE, moreso than any other advertising medium! All advertisers will get their results in writing at the end of the season. With those results, they can calculate cost-per-click-through (for their Banner Ads) and cost-per-clicked-on (for their Featured Listing).

Now I know...Just because someone clicked through to your website doesn't mean they actually purchased a ticket. Which is why I cannot stress enough the value of building an AMAZING website chuck full of AMAZINE photos/videos of your haunt. These are leads, ACTIVE LEADS, of haunt-goers interested in attending an attraction, so be sure your website can SELL THEM!

I'm here to help, so contact me with any questions you might have.

Thanks,
          Patti
          blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net
          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
          www.HauntWorld.com
          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Working...
          X