• Show
Clear All

• Chat anyone? Sunday 5/18

Just wondering if anyone would like to chat
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

I missed this post. I think we should set up a themed chat at a certain time about a few different subjects and invite people to moderate those chats.

I'm willing to join any chat.

What do you guys think?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Lets do it, set something up. If we are going themed I suggest we chat about the tradeshow first.
      Jared Layman

Comment

Some boards have regularly scheduled chats, say Thursday at 8 p.m. MST, often with a featured guest who will start things out on a specific topic and then answer questions. An easy way for them to do it is to type up the basics and save it so they can copy and paste it in. Saves a lot of time. You could also say that every night at 6 p.m. Eastern there will be a chat on any subject for anyone who shows up.

One of the problems is when you have more than a few people with questions being asked and responses posted to them that seem to match up with a different question. That's one of the reasons it's a good idea to keep chats centerd on one topic, with one main speaker.

Comment

Well we can try one tonight, how about 9 p.m EST? We'll see what happens. The show seems to be a good topic but whatever.
          Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
          X