No announcement yet.

Oh those nutty people from Transworld. Ya, its Vegas :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody has the wrong costs... I would bet its the $1900.00 not the 15 to 1700 because the costs only go up not down. At 1900.00 plus the costs for shipping, and everything else I think I personally will just go as an attendee for the first time since 1993.

Our business just doesn't need tradeshows anymore, however if a haunt only show can emerge, one just for buyers and sellers I will attend and display.

I don't think OUR industry can keep up with the costs of these mega retail style shows, which is why our industry needs its own buyer/seller show, located in the Midwest, in a non-union hall, with a full blown marketing effort behind it to bring in buyers and sellers from several industries to grow our industry for both vendors and buyers.

This must happen!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

So how many portable heaters will it take to heat the tent Larry?
      Once those kerosene fumes get cranking some real deals and discounts can be made! "Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!" (Said the little safety parakeet just before the fumes killed it.)
      Good thing I bought a Jeep, don't bother plowing the snow up to the tent for me!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X