Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Bones

I train detection dogs..his name is bones..and thats what he finds....shed deer antler bones that is....one of the first of his kind trained for that sport...he was my first..and mostly retired now..someone out there must have known..and be very devious....he had a huge fan club...we operate a paintball business here...so not a day goes by i do not hear...where is old bone dog..??? Hopefully something turns up....
      in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

[HTML][/HTML]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Looks like a great dog! I pm'd you.

Allan

Comment

I have had a dog for over 12 years myself. I can't imagine having her stolen. I really hope you get him back.

Eric
            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

thanks everyone

....the good lord works in mysterious ways..we will see what happens...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Well I hope that you find your dog. We know what it is like to lose dogs back at our haunt. We have had one shot a few years ago by an angry neighbor. We don't know if he did it because of the haunt itself or if he just had a grudge against the dog. We hope that everything works out for the better.

-Garry Richwine Jr.
                My personal dealings do not reflect the rights and views of Jason's Woods or Jason's Woods Entertainment

Comment

Working...
                X