No announcement yet.

Good Vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok as a vendor, Im even more picky with other vendors, although more understanding out of experience..... below is MY LIST of A-1 vendors that I have dealt with in the past. Alot of these vendors I have purchased from and a few have helped me with info in the beginning of BBE,

Midnite syndicate
    Virgil
    Dental distortions
    RottingFlesh radio
    Tim Turner
    BOO CREW
    EFX TEK
    Evillusions
    Fearscape Studios
    UNIT 70
    GoreGalore
    minionsweb
    monstertronics
    screamline studios
    metamorph
    unsavory characters
    sinisterscents
    sandiegofx
    smooth-on
    brutal images
    cinemasecrets
    although not technally a vendor, two thumbs up for the gang at MHC for making the best haunter convention in the USA

Everyone above, has excelled in excellence, and I strive to be considered a peer amongst them.
    due to numberous closed head inhuries, Im sure I have left out at least 50 vendors, and I apologize.....
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
      On yeah one other thing TheNightMare there is no need to be jealous of me if you tried you could someday be somebody! Why dont you stop trying to make me look bad and find your own post. You have came off as a real looser who is jealous that I have friends here. Grant you they dont always agree with me but they are good friends! Shane
      LMFAO!!! Jealous of you , no way. Sorry dude but your like a broken record saying the same thing days in and days out. Gets tiring ya know? Think of a new topic someday and STOP rehashing old/same topics that you do.

Look everybody lets thank all the hard working vendors that don't stab you in the back. (I agree with this, but it ONLY needs to be mentioned once)(not everyday with a new post) Jeesh get original

Hey everyone Scareparts stole my money, now I need a place to vent and cry, won't you all listen and feel sorry for me?

BWAHAHAHHA...
      Last edited by TheNightMare; 05-04-2008, 03:00 PM.

Comment

TheNightMare

Again you could be somebody if you tried TheNightMare and I am sure Keith could use a new partner honestly this time its directed to you the TheNightMare and not Keith . If you were not so in love with me and want to come on and try to impress me with your stupid comments you would not be here. Now would you looser? Do you need to borrow a few bucks from me? Jason thanks for listing all these great guys above so all the new haunt world people coming here can see these guys and throw a few bucks their way. Also they might wont to contact TheNightMare and tell him how stupid his puppy love towards another man (me) is making him look and its looking bad. Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Ghost Ride Productions

Comment

Delete Graystone

Originally posted by shawnc
            Remember the idea behind this thread: the good vendors. Go to one of the many other bad threads to argue so they can get pulled and this one left up here for others to use as a reference.
            This is a perfect example of how everything Shane Dabbs aka Graystone touches turns into a negative bitch fest.

Comment

Here is my take on good or bad vendors...

Good vendors hmmm....

It really depends on do YOU HAVE SOMETHING I WANT. If a new vendor came along had great prices, with a product that I had to have, I'm buyings. It always boils down to having something new that you actually want to buy.

Secondly can they deliver and if they can they are a great vendor.

Bottom line is I've dealt with a lot of different vendors, a couple have screwed me big time, and most of those are no longer in business. Either way, MOST vendors have been great to work with, even with a few bumps here and there. A lot of the problems we have with vendors have been dictated by factors out of their control such as the tradeshow issues, and many others.

I think MOST if NOT all vendors are good and have the best intentions. Just like any industry, not every transaction goes perfect, and in most cases there are two sides to every story.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Props
                Minion's Web (Great products, great prices)

Makeup/Effects
                Graftobian (great products, quick shipping, prices can be a bit high)
                Monster Makers (great products, a bit slow though (luckily they are local))
                CLS/Vision Science (Great custom contacts, super quick shipping)

Costumes/Accessories
                InCharacter (Great high quality costumes, good prices)
                Pleaser (shoes for every monster imaginable, fast shipping, great online ordering system)
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

That is

Funny, all of his and bobs post are directed at you and they have only a few post.

Comment

This is enough...

OK.. I think I am speaking for the majority of members of Haunt World. I have nothing against anyone on this board, but all the drama and nagativity has to stop. I know that some people are angry with other business's but don't take it out on us! I am sick of going into most threads and hearing about all this BS. I dont think that is the MAIN goal of this forum... to cause BS!

Just my thoughts...

Comment

Here, here

I totally agree with you Screamsofnight. The negativity is polluting everything and it should have ended a LOOOOOOOONG time ago!

Comment

Will delete

Originally posted by shawnc
                        I guess that's a great big "NO!" to my suggestion of going back and deleting or editing your posts on this thread?
                        I'm totally with you on this Shawnc. I will be deleting my posts. Before doing that, it is my hope that SOMEONE CAN SOMEHOW reach Shane Dabbs (aka Graystone) and get him to recognize how much damage he is doing to himself, his reputation, his support among members and to all that is good about these forums with his constant negativity. I've been coming to these forums for quite awhile now and have found them to be a nearly unlimited source of inspiration and information. Up until now, I've just been sitting quietly and enjoying a website that I think demonstrates the best of what the internet has to offer. Sadly, I've seen it polluted RELENTLESSLY by Shane, who just showed up in February, and who seems determined to turn nearly EVERYTHING into a personal bitchfest. Even THIS thread that HE started with the clear title of GOOD VENDORS, he found it necessarry to berate folks for not posting enough positive remarks! And for those of us who speak up about how we are sick and tired of his tantrums, Shane launches full scale tirades filled with childish personal attacks and threats, paranoid conjecture about conspiracies, a reading of his personal manifesto, bizarre innuendos and whatever else he can cook up.

I for one was a big supporter of Shane early on but he lost all my respect long ago. I could no longer remain silent and sit by. It was time to stand up and count myself as one of the growing many who had had enough with Shane, knowing full well that Shane would retaliate with a flame war.

He's like the mopy, self-obsessed, belligerent drunk at Club Hauntworld. Crying in his drink about how much he's been wronged and who will just not shut up about it. Most folks who notice him, stop and listen and maybe they agree with him at first. But they eventually just move on and ignore him after hearing the same slurry semi-incoherent babbling gibberish over and over and begin to wonder how much of the problem might be related to him. Eventually, he starts getting in peoples faces, butting into other conversations, and if you disagree with him, he busts his bottle on the bar and starts swinging wildly. Somebody either needs to bounce him, or those folks that still care about him, that can reach him, need to do an intervention. I've seen wave after wave of seasoned industry veterans and fair-minded, well respected members try to approach Shane and reason with him only to see Shane go off on one wild rant after another.

We all know that Shane thinks he's fighting the good fight, the problem is, HE'S NOT GOOD AT FIGHTING IT! He's done more damage to his cause AND TO HIS OWN REPUTATION than Scareparts or any other person EVER could have. It's also pretty clear to me now that if Scareparts tried to have a reasonable conversation with Shane, it was all but impossible.

I will be deleting this post once folks have had a chance to see it and Shane removes all his negative crap from this thread.
                        Last edited by mikemcgowan; 05-06-2008, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either post something good about a vendor here or move on! I have a thread on dead beats! Again I have talked to many, many, many ,vendors here and all have seen what I have set out to do. I have not recieved anything negative from any of them even me and Kevin (Gore Galore)have came to a great respect for each other! I think the reason most vendors has not got involved is because as you can see from this post most are hard working honest guys and again A BIG THANK YOU GUYS! And all you vendors out there again Thanks For Your Support And Understanding! If anything starting these threads has enabled me to talk to so many vendors some I did not know but now have the up most respect for them. I shall list a few Gore Galore, Bodybagging, Sophisticated Terror, Scream Line just to name a few. The other guys I meantion often Unit70,Distortions,Oak Island,Edge Designs,Buckeys Bone Yard, Fright Props, and several others who I have done lots of business with I already knew and applaud their honesty. All Thoes who I mentioned above I will for sure be doing more business with! Again Mike move on and shut up no one is forcing you to read anything I have to say. Keep up the hard work guys your great and I am honored to stand with you in the industry. Also the non vendors who has called I look foreward to meeting you all in person! Mike this thread and others I have started has done more for me than you will ever know or realize! And no one cared about the spelling or grammer but my passion for honesty and thats all that matters! Shane Graystone
                          sigpic

Comment

I wanted to nominate Keith from Scareparts as a good vender. Hes got an a+ in my book. I plan to buy from him at MHC
                            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hummmmmmmmmm LMAO I hate you and I will see that Granny is taken care of!!!!!!! Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

Looks like Granny has a boyfriend!
                                Thanks, Jeff
                                www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                                www.HauntForum.com
                                www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Working...
                                X