No announcement yet.

MHC- Who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katie, I will most definitely take that step to the right...

But it's the pelvis thrust that really drives you insane!
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Crew Production View Post
      I hear there are bucky's there to be chucked. So I guess I will be there chucking bucky's.

INCOMINGGGG......

I have the coordinates of the bucky chucker set to booths 401 & 411.

Just think of the distance I can chuck a bucky with 250 PSI.

LOL

See you all there.

And just what do you have against Evilusions and Bodybag? If you want to get into a chucking war, we can. I will have to use the booth chucker and drop my entire booth on you.
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Have you ever actually been hit by a chucked bucky????? Those spine spikes could put out an eye!
        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

BOOCREW do you really wanna be chucking buckies at the guy
          who invented Baby flinging, fetus flinging and will be debuting the Anus poopershooter at MHC... think about it!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Not SKEERED!!!!!!

Not skeered of the booth flinger (cause I know who built it). HAHA

Not skeered of the Baby and fetus flingers.

But that damned poopershooter kinda skeeres me. HAHA

I will see you all at MHC with My ref's shirt on. HAHAHAHAHA
            Ken
            www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Be Skeered, be very SKEERED!
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I would really love to go but I won't be able to attend. I haven't attend any of these gathering/tradeshows yet. I need to get out more.

We are soooo far behind on our haunted house due to this major project we just did for Kennywood, I don't know if we'll ever be able to set up our haunts in time.

We have to install a new mini golf this week in Cincy, then a laser tag and another mini golf in Arkansas next month. Between those projects we have to get Darkness going, so we can work on our other attraction.

TIME IS REALLY FLYING NOW...

Haunt season is just around the corner. However I sent MHC a bunch of old Hauntworld magazine, I hope everyone enjoys!!! I know the show will be a lot of fun. Does anyone know what haunts they're touring this year????

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Since you asked! LOL

Thursday Tour

Bus # 1 departs the Hyatt hotel at 1:00 pm – then buses depart every 30 minutes

1st stop - Ripper’s Revenge, North of Cincinnati. Produced by 1031 Productions, LLC
                  This attraction will be a unique opportunity for haunters to see a brand new Oak Island built haunt, at a first class facility. The haunt will consist of a London style Ripper’s area, Vortex tunnel, mirror maze, and clown / carnival area. This haunt is a sub-attraction of an 80,000 sq, $12 Million facility with model trains, museum, hobby shop, kids play area & 10,000 sq.’ fun maze. We’ve allocated time to tour the “Enter-Trainment Junction” facility.

2nd Stop - St. Rita Haunted House, Evendale, Oh
                  For the 33rd consecutive year; the doors at St Rita Haunted House will once again creep open. Located in the original farm house on the school property, the two story red brick house was constructed in the early 1800’s. It’s thought to have been a part of the underground railroad, then later used to house patients from a nearby mental hospital. You’ll feel bone chilling cold spots as you traverse your way through this 20+ room attraction. This is how Ohio haunted houses were started!

We’ll eat dinner after touring the attraction in an air conditioned cafeteria nearby.

3rd stop - Dent Schoolhouse, Dent, Oh. Produced by 1031 Productions, LLC
                  Get ready to discover the truth behind the old Dent Schoolhouse. Live the legend and tour over 35 rooms. Have your hall pass ready and walk through such rooms as, the English class, pre-school, nurse’s office, shop class, the Dent auditorium and more. And who knows, you may meet a local killer… Charlie the Janitor in his infamous basement! Summer school is in for the Midwest Haunters Convention, so take a lesson in FEAR! Learn more at www.frightsite.com or

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C20ZPbQfeJw

4th Stop - Haunted Castle of Carnage & Trail, Dayton, Oh. Produced by Riverside Jaycees
                  The Haunted Castle of Carnage has been scaring the YELL out of our customers for 21 years. The haunt covers two floors of a pre-civil war Gris Mill and an outdoor trail through the dark woods behind the Castle of Carnage. You’ll enjoy the performances of some of the most dedicated volunteer "monsters" you’ll find anywhere.

Friday tour in includes an open house at Scarefactory, The House of Nightmare, and the Club Vampire Party. See all the details at http://www.midwesthauntersconvention.com/fridaybus.htm

Comment

Well I can assure you that all of you are in for a treat with the first stop on the tour!
                    Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
                    [n8 creative studios]

Comment

I'll be there wandering around taking it all in (first haunt convention for me!) probably looking dumbfounded!
                      Hope to meet as many of you as I can!
                      I'll only be there Saturday and early Sunday as that's all the $$$/time allows...but I can't wait!
                      Kirk Boemmel
                      Dark Ghost Manor
                      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Try to check out some seminars! I am doing makeup, so is bodybagging, Evilusions is doing pneumatics and their are at least 2 -3 sweet acting classes by the present and past Bloodview actors. There's a whole heck of a lot to offer there! And of course, the make up wars on sat should be, to quote Project Runway winner Christian.... LOL...) FIERCE!!!!
                        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I highly reccommend the acting and makeup seminars *shameless plug*
                          But honestly, they are a lot of fun and they are very interactive.

The show floor is so cool to just see all the new ideas and creations that people have (and it makes me wish I could just go on a shopping spree).

The makeup wars are great to watch, seeing teams use a box of mystery makeup supplies and "Making them Work" to make a monster (Killer Katie, I had to go with a Tim Gunn reference to match your Christian!).

And of course, if you are there Saturday night, don your finest costuming and go to the Masquerade Ball!
                          Katie Lane
                          Partner/VP
                          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

I will be there once again and looking forward to seeing many of my firneds I see on the Con circuit, bot Haunt and Horror. And meeting many new faces.

I am also excited that RFR has once again been the media sponsor of MHC this year. In addition be sure to stop by our booth because we have some fun new things for you....

A New Booth --> Thank you Tattoo and the Bad Boys

The New RFR Haunt CD ---> Debut Release at MHC

2 New Tee Designs

We are the only chance you will have to see an SPFX Mask or Real U Mask at any Haunt Convention in the industry along with the new silicone hands.

A Raffle to WIN a Prop Mechanism from Boo Crew Production with a Corpse attached from Bodybag Entertainment

And we have the Black Dahlia in the Miss Midwest Scary Pageant representing RFR.

And many other things I won't suck up typing here.

SEE YOU ALL ---> and NO, Ally and the wife will not be there this year for another B-day party for her. Wife and now, big sister Ally will be taking care of my newest family member Zachary Jonathan Johnson.

SEE YOU ALL IN A FEW WEEKS. Haunt On!
                            Last edited by Jonathan; 05-14-2008, 08:37 AM.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Cheap ticket

Just found a special deal on Delta Airlines, $97.00 -Nashville to Columbus. I'm heading north, can't wait.

Comment

MHC Airlines

Hi All,

That sounds like a great airfare! It will be worth every nickel.

I just wanted to mention that American Airlines is offering our attendees a 5% discount off airfare.

Details are available on our website: http://www.midwesthauntersconvention.com/lodging.htm

Best regards. We're lookin forward to seeing you soon!

Neena
                                Neena Collins | MidOhio Productions

Midwest Haunters Convention
                                June 3-5, 2011 Columbus, Ohio
                                www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Working...
                                X