Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1-815-244-4746 today 4 your listening pleasure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-815-244-4746 today 4 your listening pleasure.

Need a screaming "Fix"?
    I just put a new message on my answering machine 1-815-244-4746.
    I usually change the message every day, maybe this one will stay awhile?
    They were a really fun group, they drove a long way to get here last Sunday night.
    Does my house tour sound at least a little scary?
    HAHAHAHAHA!

The FUN just goes on and on.
    Steve, this was the group after yours.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Just called... Your wife answered. no answer machine lol
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Jim, what were you doing to that girl? I just ran up my phone bill so I need to know.lol.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Som, Youve been here, you know!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim all I got was a bunch of elevator music.?! I think it was playing the song called The man from Irwigima? Or something like that. Very weird and disturbing at the same time.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

hey

that was great jim!
            Danny

Comment

Damon, I can't be responsible for wrong numbers. you are right though, the sounds on my phone is elevator music, except they found no elevator in the shaft-too late!
              So their screams become "music" to my ears and there is a slight "elevator"parentage to it all.

"Going Down!"
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I shortened the screaming message today because of the weekend, it still screams though, now the screaming is at the beginning so I allow the machine to play this part then I will pick up the phone in case it is a call that really needs to be addressed right then. (Weekend scheduling and immediate business)
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

just called.....and love the message.......u a true goff.....lol....serious....thats a kick azz message......love what ya do! I calling back to listen again

Comment

What is goff? Geriatric On Freakin Fone?

Goff is the 946th most common family name in the United States. It is particularly prevalent among those of Welsh or Irish descent?

Some kind of illiterate Ginerish?

Turrets Typing Syndrome?
                    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                      Turrets Typing Syndrome?
                      lol...yes.
                      think i meant goof

Comment

Wow Great message! Jim, thanx for that extra special bit warfieldism......
                        On that note it was great talking with you.......
                        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Who were you talking to? Jim's been ina coma for two weeks.
                          He's been in the coma so long that we call him dandriff now.
                          --- Mister Tuxedo
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim that deap voice almost put me in a coma on your answering machine today. Still pretty funny. Was there a tour going on when you recorded this message? I put a very weak and poor sounding scream on your answering machine today. Ha ha ha! Keepem screaming Jim!
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

No need to apoligize for a weak scream....if it was your Last Scream ever!
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X