No announcement yet.

Texas Show 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what is kind of funny. We have actually been told to roam around by transworld staff. Most vendors also find it a nice distraction for themselves, atleast that is what I have been told.
    But I could understand and do worry sometimes if we are hurting vendors close to us.
    I hope not.
    I do ask and never get any negatives.
    If we couldn't roam around it would be no fun.
    We did venture into the halloween section and got yelled at by transworld staff in that area. But you know what that does. We just got worse and ran circles around her then went back to our little corner of the showroom floor.
    we went over to Creative visions with the Tree Beast and battled the Rock Monster.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Scariest sight at any tradeshow

Those faces glues to the sagging... Well, anyways, my wife made the comment that of the ten years we have attended haunt shows, that was the scariest thing ever. She encouraged me to take a picture of her, but I hesitated as the digital camera cost $ 900 last year and had many valuable shots on it. Couldn't take the chance the camera would BREAK. And I did NOT want to relive the sight again. It has been decades since I had nightmares and I did not want to start again! LOL
      Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
      Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Sorry! I couldn't resist...

Kevin
        MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Oh crap! I'm going to print it out....I'll share this with anyone looking for a method of birth control!!!

Comment

Bodybagging

Rob why are you keeping this drama alive, you know shane likes to ramble on here, so why let it get to you, and being that you are a vendor, why alienate him and other potential buyers, why care about his behavior, care about his pocketbook, and others that may consider buying from you.

Comment

Ouch

BodyBagging gonna do so whip ass at MWHC I am sooooo scared! Dude my dad always taught me never run stand your ground. So man if you think you scared me off you only encouraged me! Now again I am an Idiot, Smartass, Low Life. A Lier, and what ever else I am in your eyes dude thats all fine and good. As far as telling me you would never sell to me lmao dude I think your head may be bigger than your company. Again what you think of me is cool just like I have an opinion of you. You have one of me. Looks like this is the start of a beautiful relationship. Oh yeah thanks for the compliment would love to be 16 again thoes were some great years with my friends and family! Now have a good day and get to work remember we gonna do some whippin ass come June whoooooo hoooooo. Oh yes HauntedHouseNut I am 100% in agreement with you! It seems here that if you speak your mind your an idiot, smartass, lier or what ever. I guess I should not say anything and let the Lords of the Haunt Land do all the talking! Anyway I am not offened like some I can dish and I can take! Ask Larry! We have went several rounds and you dont see him crying if anything I think we respect each other more.
              Last edited by graystone; 04-11-2008, 08:41 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I never knew that one woman with pasties could do so much damage.
                That's putting it nicely. If having large pendulous breasts makes someone a woman, then I guess she qualified. However, she would have been disturbing even without the freaky pasties.

Larry- there's a company called Face FX?! Hmmm... Have you considered trademarking your name? It may be a little late since they have already taken the name, but you never know.

Thad
                DentalDistortions
                Our Teeth Make Kids Scream, Dogs Bark and Adults Cringe

Comment

Hauntedhousenut, as far as alienating a potential customer, Im not so worried about that, I would rather speak my mind against someone that takes pleasure in assualting people that I respect, I have sat back and watched shanes behavior get worse and worse, while no one says anything to him.
                  He speaks of respect and yet Ive yet see anyone actually make mention of them respecting him,for his illiterate, hateful posts.
                  Shane I never mentioned whooping ass just pointed out if you have a issue feel free to take it up in person not hiding behind a computer screen. As far as me never having to sell to you, sunshine that is a privelige I do have, whether my head is bigger than my company or not, I decide who I do business with.
                  You could have dropped all of this nonsense by simply showing some tact, but instead you blew it up into this pissing match.
                  Shane you have done nothing but bitch since you came on this board, explain how that is productive, how is insulting people in the industry productive, Not sure what all your daddy taught you but he should have started with common courtesy. Consider this to be the end of my pissing match with you, I hope that you will do the same, before this blows up into more than it really needs to be.
                  Last edited by bodybagging; 04-11-2008, 06:01 PM.
                  Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Rob

I have jumped his azz a couple of times about his behavior, and so have others, he does seem to be better as of late, however I don't walk in his shoes, on what he lost financialy. Now I just take him for what it is, an angry customer, and don't respond to him when he goes on a rant, I do like to kid with the guy as he seems to have a sense of humor, just Like I kid with you.

I'm thinking about coming to MHC, and would love to get you and shane in a group picture><

Comment

Cynicism

Shane,
                      You say alot with a cynical sense of humor. The problem is cynicism does not always come across well in text. You don't hear the inflection. Many things you say are intended to be funny, but it just doesn't read that way. It just sounds bitter. And the only reason I know that is from meeting you in person. If I had not spoken to you, I wouldn't know.
                      And sometimes you just come across as a trouble maker.

Rob,

I understand your feelings.
                      Just let it go. Yelling at a brick wall just does no good. I spoke to Shane and he stands behind what he says (in one ear, and out the other
                      Most people believe their own propaganda.
                      BUT SO DID HITLER.
                      hahaha

A group picture with vendors strangling him would be hilarious.
                      hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
                      Kevin R. Alvey
                      info at gore-galore.com
                      www.gore-galore.com
                      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Kevin

You nailed it exactly, I don't think he knows how he comes across at times here, but I can see that it's not done with intent.

Comment

Lmao

Now I have went from an idiot to a smartass to a looser to a lier and now I am illeriate wow I am hurt! And just like you bodybagg I buy from whom I want and trust me you dont have anything that would be an asset to my haunt. You from what I was told today by some friends here you have only been in this business for 2 years seems like to me you are the one that needs to sit back and learn lil man! Kevin ( Gore Galore) lmao dont be hating me man I thought we were understanding of each other. Anyway people I dont hate anyone here I just hate the politics that goes on here. I will be back going to buy and ship Ron a bottle to suck on! Oh yeah one other thing HauntedHouseNut has jumped me several times as well as a few others but if anything like I say I have come to respect them better and them me!One other thing I sure as hell dont hide behind a computer screen ask Kevin from Gore Galore he has something to say to me and we talked at the show. And like I say I found out hes a pretty cool guy who unlike you( now cry) has a good company with awsome products! Also let me add I might be illeriate I have got used to having employees do all my typing ect I built a company from the ground up and I got plenty to spend so I am sure that there are many vendors out there who has no problem taking my money ask Bo & Brady at Unit70 Ed and Marsha at Distortions Fright Props, Oak Island, Sacrefactory,Xtreame Creators, Hell even ScareParts ( now dont get me started thats anothert forum) and this is Just to name a few they love to take my money and I love to give it to them because these guys listed above are way more professional. Also I might add that some day I wont to do some business with Kevin of Gore Galore right now he just dont have anything that fits my haunt but I am sure its just a matter of time.
                          Last edited by graystone; 04-11-2008, 09:03 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shane,

The topic here is the Texas haunt show, Transworld and our industry having its own tradeshow. How you diverted everything off the track, is not a surprise, but not appreciated.

Why can't we stay on topic, if you want to start a different topic, that topic has its own thread and own life, this thread and this topic is about what is going on in our industry.

This is very serious and very important.

Lets keep it nice!

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President
                            www.HalloweenProductions.com
                            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

I guess I have to say I agree and I am sorry if I offended anyone. I do believe in speaking my mind! Always been that way always will. Old habits are hard to break! Again to thoes who dont know me I am sorry and I did stray from the topic. And for thoes who do know me well heck what can I say!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok shane , Im through bickering with you, as I said its counter productive, I Have nothing to win arguing with you, and you have nothing to lose arguing with me.
                                These forums are in place to promote education and information, that is some form productive to the Industry.
                                As for any further remarks against myself or my company, Thats your call, but Im sure that for the most part, Our Reputation will speak for itself.

LARRY, feel free to remove all of MY UNRELATED POSTS off this thread.
                                Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
                                X