Texas Show 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BodyBagging..

Boo Hoo Hoo I am so hurt what ever shall I do. I come off like a smartass and you come off as a know it all! were two different people is that all you got to preach about. YOU dont like me and thats cool maybe because I dont buy from you or maybe because your a know it all who wears their feelings on their shoulder. Either way you not liking me will cause me to loose no sleep or any money. The friends I have here both Vendors and Haunters respect what I have to say like I said they may not agree but they dont preach to me like I am a 2 year old kid and now that I know you seem to be interested in me I am 39! And I too have opinions and my opinion is you are a know it all. But you know what Bro tomorrow is another day. Just dont let me hear that your screwing over people ( before you cry I said DONT LET ME HEAR I DID NOT SAY YOU WERE) because then I will for sure piss you off! Love me or Hate me I am who I am and am not gonna change just because you cant seem to take my thoughts or want to be the protector here
    sigpic

Comment

Not to sound mean or anything, but does she think anyone actually wanted to see her looking like that? It wasn't scary, but it was disgusting....I was embarrassed for her...

Darkangel

Comment

Yeah,
        They were right down the aisle from us and she kept coming up and hanging around our booth to steal our traffic. Very unethical, in my opinion. My retinas were burnt out by day 2. Larry Bones - Bone Yard Effects

Comment

Really? That's too bad, you should have filmed her maybe they'd have given you a refund on your booth! What vendor was she with?

Darkangel

Comment

I mean literally she walked up to our group while I was waiting at a booth and would not go away. She got right in front of us and when I turned around because I wanted a more pleasant view she moved around to that side. I don't want to sound like a jerk and I realize she was just selling product but I thought she was going a little overboard.
            Jared Layman

Comment

Shane you continue to be a IDIOT, As far as Im concerned you have just lost any and all crediablilty. your constant babbling only furthers my convictions, I now have to wonder how much of your obsession with scareparts is legimate, personally I now think you are one of those buyers that are more trouble than you are worth, so I doubt that we will ever have to worry about a bad business dealing between us.
              as for you being 39, I would have never guessed that in a million years, I would have seriously put you in the 13-15 year old age group, with the bullcrap disrepectful internet tough guy responses you spit out. Now before this continues into a huge pissing match, feel free to settle this in person at MHC with me. The Internet insults are useless.
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

She came from Face Fx makeup booth (not too similar to Fx Faces by any mean). They were in the 3800 aisle right outside the haunt section. Larry

Comment

Who are we talking about? and what did I miss? Larry?
                  Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I know personally that I got reprimanded for being away from my booth in costume, then the girls got reprimanded for going for a walk on the stilts. At any other show, its never been a problem to walk around in costume, Transworld it became a BIG PROBLEM.

Comment

I never knew that one woman with pasties could do so much damage. I wish I had gone to the show this year so I could say I was there when some scary boobies brought down the haunt industry.
                      sigpic
                      Louis Brown
                      Owner, operator, and dish washer
                      at
                      DarkWood Manor

Comment

Rob,
                        If you go back into this thread, you'll see how this started. There was a woman walking around with rubber faces glued to her boobs. At first, it was interesting, but when she kept trying to steal our crowd, the interest left. I'm sure there are photos out there of the monstrosity. Larry

Comment

AHA I remember seeing her walking around, now the question arises was she being malicious or just doing what she does, Ive seen her and her group at all the shows in costumes.
                          I never noticed her by our place more than usual, and never noticed he distracting our buyers.
                          Not making excuses for her by no means but I think the roaming characters add ambience to the show.
                          with that said I apologize if perhaps Ive ever actually pissed off another vendor by making my way down their aisle while in costume.
                          When Im on stilts I feel wasted if I dont move around, and sticking me into a 10x10 booth just doesnt do it for me.

Comment

After reading more of the posts I see what you mean Larry, do they have a website? I typed in facefx and it came up a glamour site or something....

Comment

I'm not sure if they have a website or not. They primarily do airbrush makeups for events as I understand it.

Comment

Graystone

You mean there's more than one Shane Dabbs in Alabama that keeps exotic animals? That's amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X