Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tater View Post
    Rob

Granny was seen Fleeing the the Bodybagging Booth saying that will show them for having Atalie in the Miss Scary Midwest Pagent...Wont have an energy now. I know this is distrubing but it seems that granny is out trying to kill of her competion for MHC so she can get to Tom Jones finally. Thought this news would be handy
    There is definitely something about Tom Jones. I don't have a clue why, but I love him. Granny and I may have to have fisticuffs over him. LOL
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Granny says and I quote

"If that whippersnapper thinks Tom Jones has a thing for her shes goign to get alot more then fisticuffs at MHC she better not touch my man or there will be a size 10 slipper sticking outta someplace the sun aint shinning. That will teach the Riff Raff"
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Ok Ok

I admit it I stole the damn Freek because I went to the concession there at the show and they charged me 11 bucks for a cup of apple juice ( I am serious about the price of the apple juice) so I had no choice. I went and got 6 cans that was all that was left. I think others were getting it too. Also granny Shane needs a lil lovin!
        sigpic

Comment

Tater, you just let Granny know she can have Tom. But, tell her to be sure when she flings her bra up on stage that it doesn't wrap around his neck and choke him to death. Or even poke out an eye.
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Granny,
            Keep your beads...this ain't MardiGras!

And for the rest of you, do the same.
            I've seen enough granny boobie and "cotton candy" to last a life time.
            Thanks, Jeff
            www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
            www.HauntForum.com
            www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Cotton Candy

Jeff did you have to mention the cotton candy?

I was helping Crazy Bob tear down this last season. As we were moving tables around so we could get a quick bite to eat. what do I run into? Granny's cotton candy. ruined my appetite.

Moral of the story, you never can tell what your going to find at Crazy Bob's Haunted Hydro.
              Ken
              www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Mark my words Jeff and you others that doubt granny. If you think you are eyes are wounded now wait till you see whats in her Cookie Jar she will bring out at the Scary Midwest Contest at MHC...you have no clue what granny is doing for her final time int he pagent
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater,

I think I speak for all of here in the haunt world. I don't think any of us wanna know what granny has in her cookie jar.
                  Ken
                  www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Shouldn't that cookie jar get emptied every so often? At least once every 28 days?
                    If it goes much more than that the anticipation will enthrall everyone, bets will be placed, the DNA testing people will be contacted along with Oprah!
                    Not everything "stays in Vegas"! It's now traveling across the country!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X