No announcement yet.

MHC & Vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo hoo! I am all signed up! SO looking forward to MWHC. Did not get to paty in Vegas, have to leave early from Hauntcon, so this is gonna be MY playtime!!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

It's official GrossParts.Com will be at MHC

GrossParts.Com will be at this years MHC. We look forward to seeing and meeting you all there. Please stop by and I'm sure you will see something unique about our products!! The expressions on the faces of the people at Transworld were priceless...we even received 4 endorsements from the medical profession (3 surgical nurses, 1 doctor) on the realism of our parts. Listen for us on Rotting Flesh Radio's Transworld show.

Jeff
      sigpic
      The only place to get more realistic body parts is the local morgue"
      www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

Rob - not that I'm the only Katie.... is that rock for moi? I'll have to brush up on my Detroit-style street fighting LOL
        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Always Do Transworld...

But sit down and get this I know all the bitchin I do everyone wants to meet Shane from Graystone Manor. Well you will get your chance and I am bring several of my crew with me!!!! This will be my first time to attend so whos gonna show me a good time ?Now what do yall think of that?
          sigpic

Comment

This will be my first time to attend so whos gonna show me a good time ?
            We have a special initiation for MHC newbies lol

Seriously though, we try to make sure everyone has a great time Shane. Make sure to introduce yourself! I will be the one running around like crazy on Friday and Saturday. LOL

Barry

Comment

Berry

I do have a few questions about MW is there a name and number to call in our questions at?
              sigpic

Comment

Shane i will be at MHC...Prob stuck between the Body Bag rock fight, The Frighters Marshmallow fight and the booze flowing from Ken at Dreamreapers...Im sure youll be able to find me...This time my name tag will say TATER...right barrry
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater

Will you be showing me a good time?
                  sigpic

Comment

Shane

Has granny caught yer eye?

Comment

haha Barry and Kathy keep me pretty busy through out the weekend not to meantion the Makeup Contest, Scary Midwest Pagent and the fact that granny is scheduled to appear at random venders this year. Im sure you will be around to have a good time and maybe even get yelled at by granny

Comment

I can almost always be reached at the convention phone number of 614-361-1466 because it is my cell phone. LOL We always make sure you have someone to talk to if you have questions.

Comment

Tater

But Tater.......the double shots of tequila in Vegas were $19 each
                          I only did a little damage to my liver that night

I will be ready for round 2 in Ohio!!!!!
                          Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Graystone... although I don't know Granny personally, I have a mental scar from watching random people drink alcoholic beverages from her teets.. All i'm saying is proceed with caution!

Tater - are you in the makeup contest? I am dying to know who all's gonna be competing!
                            Barry - do you post the competitors? I'm syking myself up for what I think will be one hell of a showdown!
                            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Oh katie i belive im someones model in the makeup wars...because i blow at makeup lol look at grannys...but shes back in the Scary midwest pagent and if you thought Drinkable boobs left you a mental scar wait till you see whats she got hidden in her cookie jar

Comment

Barry - do you post the competitors? I'm syking myself up for what I think will be one hell of a showdown!
                                We have not posted the contestants in the past. Maybe we will this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X