No announcement yet.

Who all went and saw Unit 70 in Vegas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who all went and saw Unit 70 in Vegas?

Hey who all went and checked out the new line-up of Unit 70 in Circus Circus during the Transworld show? What did you think?

For me yes I did and I have to say I really like the guy getting his arms ripped off from his body and then squirts water out at you.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Motograter, We didnt get a chance to go see Unit70s stuff, BUT I can say that I am sorry, because BO is my hero, we even Named a Prothestic after him!
    I have watched UNIT70 grow into what I feel is one of the BEST prop VENDORS in the industry!
    If there is a Company out there that i would model BBE after it would be UNIT70!!!

Thanx BO and BRADY for ALL YOU DO!!!!!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Bill..

I went and I saw and I bought!!! I have bought tens of thousands of dollars worth of product from Bo & Brady in the past and now present these guys have awsome products. They are honest up front and want to make sure you are 100% happy. You cant go wrong with these guys and they will be glad to custom fit anything they have for you to fit your theme. I would go as far to say that they have climed to the top due to their hard work, honesty, and their love for their customers. I will be the first to say BUY AND GIVE THESE GUYS LOTS OF MONEY THEY DESERVE IT.
      Last edited by graystone; 03-29-2008, 05:07 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

They had lots of cool stuff!

A Gigantic Demon thing called Diablo that was painted with FL paint to glow like a lava creature - Sort of on the scale of a Scarefactory Slayer

Two Werewolves, a Static wolfman and a Wolfzllia - a head with massive jaws that lunged out of a box and snapped at you and sprayed water - like Hogzilla only with a more massive snout.

Lots of new gore, including a Hillbilly type guy that ripped a victims arms off -

A bunch of wicked looking Vampries in different poses, some that were animated.

Really a huge range of figures with great art, also wicked scarecrows, more bloody hillbillies. haunted mansion style ghosts, and some wierd alien figures.

Check out Larrys Transworld pictures to see them all.

My general immpression was that they had stepped it up a notch (Hard to imagine!)

Almost all of the figures spray water as well, some of it a long distance! I don't think the air was at an optimal level and it was in full harsh lighting so it was hard in some cases to get a "haunted house" feel, but you could really stare at them and see the quality of the presentation.

Hopefully they will youtube the creatures so we can really see them move -

Thanks!
        Ben
        NETHERWORLD
        Ben Armstrong
        NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
        www.Fearworld.com
        www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

I didnt see them while in motion. How well did Diablo, and the other water sprayer animations move?

Thaks,
          Darkangel

Comment

Look for Unit 70 Updates soon...

Look for Unit 70 Website Updates soon....almost 50 New Product items online being added to their database! I should have it all complete and updated by this friday.

New Sections and Sub-Sections!!!

A complete new Chromadepth 3D Section

A complete new GHOSTS section

Many more unique props to be added online

AND a complete new Christmas Section! (Yes, I said Christmas) for all the expanding Christmas Shows attaching to Haunts.....

www.Unit70.com

brought to you by,
            The Village of Darkness
            Robert Kocher
            Xanthar of the Museum

The Village of Darkness
            www.TheVillageOfDarkness.com

Comment

Robert, are you putting in any Videos w Motion?

Thanks

Ben
              NETHERWORLD
              Ben Armstrong
              NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
              www.Fearworld.com
              www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

I went and saw what they had. Was blown away by some of the designs. Very Cool Stuff !!!

Comment

What time did everyone go? I think we got there around 6 and there weren't that many people looking around.
                  Jared Layman

Comment

We went and I was blown away! Their sculpts are great! I really liked all of the piles of parts and the sliced and diced bodies. The different creatures that they had on display were great, too. I agree that it wasn't the best lighting to see it in, but it really gave me a new appreciation for their work, being able to see every little detail.
                    www.mindseizure.com
                    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
                    X