Here ya go...the new Hauntworld.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here ya go...the new Hauntworld.com

Here it is... it seems thin and long but its not, that is just how you see the jpeg. You can actually blow it up full screen to truly understand what it looks like. Let me explain some new features...

There are all kinds of cool little things like a small section that tells you what the latest post was to the video window. We will feature haunted houses on the front page of our site every week. There will be an entire gallery of videos but only one on the front page.

You can view the latest profiles updated, the latest upgrades to your attractions, the most viewed haunts, guests can choose to find haunted houses, pumpkin patches or corn mazes.

We will feature articles on haunted houses nationwide, and I can upload new feature articles now whenever I want in the back end... do you want your haunt featured? No need to wait for a magazine, we can add one today!!!!

As you can see the news blog will be and can be updated anytime we want, we can report about your event, your tradeshow, or whatever any day everyday.

The new hauntworld is coming and its only days away...

Not to mention an all new online buyers guide with a used equipment section will be included.

The whole entire site is a dynamic website, no more of this php stuff.

We're going big time!

What do you think?

The new Hauntworld can HELP YOUR BUSINESS TODAY, TOMORROW, or NEXT WEEK!!!!

We'll have contest to get haunts featured, we'll have polls we'll do it all.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
Working...
X