Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speaking of Scareparts...Check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graystone View Post
    I agree that was very agressive and for that I am man enough to say I am sorry. But the point is Larry seems to be getting his products while everyone else has to settle for little or none of theirs. AND I REMIND YOU NOT JUST ME. But here Larry has a new item honestly its not that bad I suppose if you want that kind of thing. But the point still remains. Hes keeping the owenr of this sight happy. Has Scareparts screwed you? I BET NOT if so you would not be to quick to judge. Or maybe your just one of Keiths buddys that he takes care of. Either way its fine. Again Larry I was out of line and I will be man enough to say I AM SORRY for that cheap attatck. But as far as Scareparts they are still thiefs!!!!
    No I am not a friend of his, but I thought your comment to Larry about did "Did he give you the cake for free or did he pay you to say thoes good words for him?" was out of line towards Larry. Bad mouth Scareparts all you want if they screwed you. That isn't judging you, that is pointing out that you made an unfair comment about someone that has nothing to do with the company that owes you money.
    Last edited by mindtumor; 03-10-2008, 01:55 PM.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Maybe the seam between the table and the moving cake and even the needed distance from the lower edge of the cake to the table could be concealed and made to work if something like white silky sheets were sort of rolled and bunched in a circle around the base with the table actually being lower than the lower edge of the cake so the cake edge wouldn't hit or bind against the table.
      In other words the camoflauging would be decoration as the unsuspecting mind would relate to it...until it's to late.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X