No announcement yet.

BODYBAG Transworld product lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU KNOW!!! all hardend up, and drizzled with butter and surup to make it seem moist!! Dont play dumb you old bat you!!!!

Jason Blaszczak
    SCREAMLINE STUDIOS
    Last edited by screamline studios; 02-29-2008, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Jason

I tried to relay the message to granny and she yelled at me for interupting her matlock. So you will have to give it to her in person

Tater
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Xtreme Haunt Effects Makeup DVD

Hey, all you haunted attraction people out there! I just wanted to let you all know, on top of all the great products mentioned above, you should check out Bodybag's new makeup DVD. Xtreme Haunt FX is sure to be a great new addition to your expanding educational DVD collection! I was honored to be a model for Jason Blaszczak's demo that was highlighted in the Bodybag commercial, and also to be a makeup artist doing my own demo on Rex B. Hamilton. I did a grease paint job demonstrating the importance of blending highlights and shadows. It doesn't matter what your level of experience with makeup is, when you pick this DVD up you will be thankful you did when you realize how much it will help in your growth as a makeup artist! Thanks again Rob for the opportunity to share my experience and creativity, and keep up the great work in developing your product line!

Geoff Beck
        Makeup Artist/Actor
        Last edited by geoffgbeck; 02-29-2008, 01:16 AM. Reason: spelling
        Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Comment

Lets see photos. Lets see videos!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

You asked for pics allow me to post some more!
            First off Moriticans wax signature FX

Jack a cinemasecrets Foam appliance with a TWIST

REX A grease paint instructional by Geoff

ORC a combination of 17 pieces to create this old hornytoad of a ORC warrior
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Atalie, a 2 part silicone appliance build up,

Geoff, a phenomenal FX job by Jason Blaszczack utilizing a slip latex mask to creat a over the head reusable mask.
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
              X