Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Haunts do you want covered??? HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My vote goes to Raven's Grin Inn. My other vote goes to either Terror on the Fox or Bates Motel.
    My personal dealings do not reflect the rights and views of Jason's Woods or Jason's Woods Entertainment

Comment

Okay let me ask a question then since everyone wants Ravens Grin Inn, who wants to write it? Anyone know Jim well, been to his attraction, want to dive into the mind of Jim?

I don't want to do a normal piece I want to find out just why Jim is Jim and what makes Ravens Grin Ravens Grin.

Anyone interested in writing that article?

I'm going to cast a vote... Bates Motel. I would like to know more about this event. Keep them coming I'm going to decide within days, then a cover will be made.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Creative writing exercise

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
        Okay let me ask a question then since everyone wants Ravens Grin Inn, who wants to write it? Anyone know Jim well, been to his attraction, want to dive into the mind of Jim?

I don't want to do a normal piece I want to find out just why Jim is Jim and what makes Ravens Grin Ravens Grin.

Anyone interested in writing that article?

I'm going to cast a vote... Bates Motel. I would like to know more about this event. Keep them coming I'm going to decide within days, then a cover will be made.

Larry

I agree this assignment will require a creative writer who would be able to capture the essence of a visit. In my opinion, the only way to truly experience this tour is to take it.

Comment

A couple of cool haunts that we haven't heard a lot about that have caught my attention are.

Darkraven Manor
          Darkwood Haunted House
          Scarehouse
          Chambers of the Masoleum

All of them seem to be doing some really original stuff with make-up, storylines, set work, and or animations.

Thanks!

Ben
          NETHERWORLD
          Ben Armstrong
          NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
          www.Fearworld.com
          www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Another one is that Haunted Vineyard, but it is gone now I think. I went to Haunt X one year to see it but it didn't happen.

Thanks

Ben
            NETHERWORLD
            Ben Armstrong
            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
            www.Fearworld.com
            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Inside the mind of Jim? No such periless journey has been recorded since Apocalypse Now. The writer may not return sane. The horror, the horror.
              sigpic
              Louis Brown
              Owner, operator, and dish washer
              at
              DarkWood Manor

Comment

I have chosen at least ONE of your haunts for the next cover. I can't say which one but I will tell you it will shock you to see this haunt reviewed.

Its a haunt you had on your list over and over again, but I can't say which one yet. The second haunt is up for discussion...

One down one to go...

The new cover of the magazine will be out within days!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Here is mine...

USS NIGHTMARE

Comment

Larry

How could you ask someone to be a guinea pig, jumping into the mind of Jim might be too much of an overload that certainly would spell doom, but if anyone is serious to take on the mighty Warfield, I suggest covering the Cranium area with aluminum foil! ><

Comment

Dark Raven Manor! House of Horrors! Dark Raven Manor! House of Horrors! Dark Raven Manor! House of Horrors! Dark Raven Manor! House of Horrors!
                      Mike Cirrincione
                      Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                      MAC Productions presents:
                      Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                      AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                      Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                      Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Larry I would be crazy enough to take the assignment of interviewing Jim! LOL! After all I was crazy enough to spend the night alone in his house. Ha. But I feel I could write a very creative & interesting article not to mention laugh your a double ss funny. I would be willing to go up there and take pictures and get all fresh material for the article. If interested email me at frightmaster@hotmail.com
                        Thats as long as Jim doesnt have any objections. I ribb him enough here on the forum.
                        Thanks,
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                        X