No announcement yet.

Some Have Wondered....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I created a sit-down scare station for an elderly past employee of mine to give him an opportunity to make some much needed money one October.
    He had trouble moving around much so he had his pee-bottle with him (unbeknownst to me!)
    He was probably just trying to be friendly with the other employees (they really did not know him) but he grossed them out by continiously offering to share that bottle with them! (And it only got emptied once a night!)
    He is no longer with us, and fortunately none of his waste products survived him either! At least I don't think so.......
    After his creamation we were following his last instructions and were throwing his ashes from a high cliff.
    " Why did he want this?"
    "This is where he threw his Mother's ashes."
    "You mean that he always wanted to throw his Mother off a cliff!?"
    Lucky guy! Most of never get what we want , at least not in such areas of endeavour.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks so much to everyone for your encouraging words! It's so hard to take that first step back, but I'm glad I took Midnight Evil and Frankenhausers' advice and started visiting here again. I actually watched one of those scariest places programs on SCI FI last night. That's a BIG step for me. Hell, I even started thinking about what I might want this season's theme to be.

Again, thank you all!

Comment

Ok, for what's it's worth. I'll buy the 1st round in Vegas.
        Thanks, Jeff
        www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
        www.HauntForum.com
        www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteners Entertainment View Post
          Ok, for what's it's worth. I'll buy the 1st round in Vegas.
          Okay, Honey.

Comment

Originally posted by Empressnightshade View Post
            Okay, Honey.
            So this means, you'll be there?
            Thanks, Jeff
            www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
            www.HauntForum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Empressnightshade View Post
              Okay, Honey.
              Oh, you know we'll have a drink together, Gwen! On me!
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Bring long straws, it gets crowded all around that one glass.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

So this means, you'll be there?
                  Thanks to friends...Yes. With all these drink offers, I'm gonna be drunk the whole entire time!

Comment

Come to think of it, didn't someone have a Birthday a few days ago?

I couldn't find a stripper, so I had to improvise.
                    Blue isn't my best color...but it's the thought that counts!
                    Thanks, Jeff
                    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                    www.HauntForum.com

Comment

EmpressNightShade

Hello there Empress

I have never had the pleasure of meeting you yet but I had to say that I have had the pleasure of reading some of your kind emails to others and the extreme love and
                      support that you have for haunting and the movers and shakers in the haunting industry. I just wanted to say that you are a Classy and Beautiful Lady and I
                      have great admiration for you as a haunter and PLEASE do not let depression
                      get you down dear, I have been there myself. If you ever need anything
                      or to just talk to someone please feel free to write me at Neffuri@bellsouth.net
                      and we can chat.

I wish you so much luck and the wonderful BLESSINGS OF GOD with your new
                      haunt and I know you are going to be a BIG SUCCESS because of your love
                      for haunting and your enthusiasm for it.

Many Blessings
                      and big HUGGS
                      from KIMMY and the SCREAM FARM CREW!
                      Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

Originally posted by neffuri27 View Post
                        Hello there Empress

I have never had the pleasure of meeting you yet but I had to say that I have had the pleasure of reading some of your kind emails to others and the extreme love and
                        support that you have for haunting and the movers and shakers in the haunting industry. I just wanted to say that you are a Classy and Beautiful Lady and I
                        have great admiration for you as a haunter and PLEASE do not let depression
                        get you down dear, I have been there myself. If you ever need anything
                        or to just talk to someone please feel free to write me at Neffuri@bellsouth.net
                        and we can chat.

I wish you so much luck and the wonderful BLESSINGS OF GOD with your new
                        haunt and I know you are going to be a BIG SUCCESS because of your love
                        for haunting and your enthusiasm for it.

Many Blessings
                        and big HUGGS
                        from KIMMY and the SCREAM FARM CREW!
                        Kimmy, what a sweet sweet reply. Thank you much! From your fingertips to God's ears, Sweetheart.

Come to think of it, didn't someone have a Birthday a few days ago?

I couldn't find a stripper, so I had to improvise.
                        Blue isn't my best color...but it's the thought that counts!
                        Yes, my birthday was on Tuesday. Thank you so much for sending me the gorgeous man! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                        X