No announcement yet.

OK everyone who is in and who is out??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Ken, I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and it looks like I owe you a drink!!!

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

• Transworld

This is our second year in the business and first year to any Haunt convention. We are very excited to go to Transworld but reading everything in the past few weeks has been somewhat discouraging. We are from PA and what most of you "big guys/haunts" would probably consider a home haunt, we hope to meet up with folks that we can network with from everywhere in the US. We are taking cash and credit along so I think it's all in what you make it. Everyone needs to remember the economy as well could factor into the buyers ability to purchase and being more cautions. Most might not cash and carry with the travel but online orders and after the fact orders might be up this year.

For those of you that haven't been to Vegas, you only sleep 3 hrs and you are ready to go again. It's a place that most large corporations hold their conventions. People don't like change, but we need to give it a chance.

I can't wait to meet all the vendors and hook up with everyone to start our store and network with others in the haunt industry.

That's my two cents from a newby!! This also might help Midwest convention attendance which would be great for them.

Comment

• SPOOKHAVEN,

I would say that most of us haunters are backyard haunters at heart, this is were we all started. And it is our heart and our home!!! Even if you go to the next level you never forget your roots!!!

Just some random dude
        Jason Blaszczak
        SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

P.S make sure you stop buy our booth and say hello it would be our pleasure to meet you!!
        Last edited by screamline studios; 03-06-2008, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Well said Jason, and Heya Spook! stop by and introduce yourself at the booth.....
          what Booth you may find yourself asking, WHY booth FIDDYFIDDY of course, no say it withme, three times to commit it to memory...
          FIDDYFIDDY FIDDYFIDDY FIDDYFIDDY ahhhh good ole booth 5050 see you in VEGAS!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

• Whoa

Your darn right we will have a few Sir Jason!!!!!

Thanks on the bday wishes.....I am 21 again!!!!! YEAHHHHHHH
            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

• Happy Birthday Ken!!!!!!!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Screamline/Bodybagging:

I will certainly stop and see you. We are really looking forward to bigger ideas.

See everyone in Vegas!!

Comment

• The secret to Ken's eternal youth? Sniffing Sinister Scents of course!
                  Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

• hmm

Tanks Lar

Matt....don't tell people the secret!
                    Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

• Ken you are in big trouble!! its time to party down, and everyone else see you soon!!!

Jason Blaszczak
                      SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

• Just thought i would bring this post back up for shits and giggles... So with that said, do people finally agree with me THAT VEGAS was a bad move (besides bodybag) it was a good show we did well, however it was missing something and to this day i still cannot put my finger on it!!

Jason Blaszczak
                        SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

p.s maybe it was the lack of haunters???

Comment

• Originally posted by screamline studios View Post
                          Just thought i would bring this post back up for shits and giggles... So with that said, do people finally agree with me THAT VEGAS was a bad move (besides bodybag) it was a good show we did well, however it was missing something and to this day i still cannot put my finger on it!!

Jason Blaszczak
                          SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

p.s maybe it was the lack of haunters???
                          Lots of distractions. Never could get anything done while I was there. Chicago is better, my head is always in the game(halloween spirit). I can design and think without all the distractions. Its great. Dont get me wrong Vegas was fun, but I couldn't think and design.

Comment

• You are very right NIGHTMARE, you could spend more time gambling than thinking about what you were there for!! however it did open my eye just a little bit more for midwest haunters convention and what they have to offer, after all they are haunters for all haunts kind of convention...

Just some random dude

Jason Blaszczak
                            SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

• Tradeshow Update:

I don't want to say much but I can tell you that I have been working with several others to secure the best possible options for this industry. I think something FINALLY is going in the right direction. Something bigger, something better, something more exciting than you could even imagine!

But let me say this I think it's too early to jump to any conclusions because everything will be playing out over the next two or three weeks... give everything a few more weeks then start to panic.

Everyone can make choices for themselves, and once these options finally fall onto the table you can choose to do what you think is best for your business.

I can tell you when you get like minded people together, people who have the same interests, same needs and wants together you can make great things happen. Some people will get on here and say bull like ' you want more power, or so and so is trying to take over the universe, blah, blah, blah... whatever.

No one is trying to take over anything. This industry needs its OWN BUYER SELLER SHOW, with cheaper booth rates, cheaper shipping, cheaper dray age costs, with MORE qualified buyers from more than just the haunt industry. This is what will happen I'm almost positive!

I'm not working on this for my own benefit, I'm working with people on this to GROW both the vendors business, and additionally GROW the haunt industries business by bringing you products and services that you may not have known existed. Additionally more education, and everything between.

NO HORROR MOVIES, NO HEARSE RALLIES, NO MAKE UP WARS, none of that... all of that is fun, great fun but that should be reserved for those who do that best, this needs to simply be a buyers seller show with THE BEST EDUCATION for professional haunted house owners and operators.

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President
                              www.HalloweenProductions.com
                              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Ummmmm

Well all I will say is look out this is disturbing! And as far as Vegas yes it was a distraction and I thought and still think Chicago is better. Or here is an idea lets have it in St Louis at Larrys house I am sure he will back this.Shane Graystone
                                Last edited by graystone; 04-30-2008, 01:25 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X