No announcement yet.

Huge News For Transworld...read On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News! IF done right the auction could be beneficial, for buyer, seller and vendors. Competing with the show itself was definitely a bad idea. Remember the whole purpose of this show.... to showcase and SELL new props and products!!

My wife tells me if we don't make enough, I don't get the "play" another year!
    If the Vendors don't make enough, WE don't get to play another year!

Any idea where the event will take place?

Thanks for the update, at least it gives us all a chance to plan our activities.
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Larry,
      Good suggestion, but will buyers hold out because they think they might get a good deal on something if they wait till the auction?
      Honestly,
      I don't care either way.
      This whole show is so far up in the air everything is a crap shoot.
      Hahaha
      It is Vegas isn't it?
      No sure things here. Why should our show be a sure bet.
      Is it really ever a sure thing.
      No, never.
      It is very simple.
      You make good stuff at the right price that buyers want, and you will sell it.
      How simple is that?

I am also curious how many new buyers we will meet on our first west coast show.
      And based on what I know we are showing, we will be ok.
      We upped the bar for ourselves this year, and when we do that buyers always respond.
      So why worry about it!
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Thats exactly what I said in my original post Kevin. About the vendors coming out with really great new products this year it wont matter if theres an auction or not. Until Rich edited what I said like no one could read my post in its entirety before. Look Im not trying to get into any arguments on here to be honest Ive never attented a Norton or haunt auction before. Ive bought large quanties from smaller haunts that have quit in my area but never been to an auction. I just hoping the vendors do well and maybe some haunters get some good deals as well at this auction. And thanks to Larry the two wont be conflicting with each other far as time. I see this thread coming to a close fortunately.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

I just got the ad for this auction... the auction will start at 5pm. The auction will take place at Circus Circus.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I've got some updates:

Talked to the owner of Circus Circus.

He said the auction will be held inside Circus Circus in a convention style room and that everything will be hooked up and running.

I was trying to talk him into not having the event at 5pm rather at 6pm to give more people time to get over there. He said he thought that might be better so look for a chance in time maybe.

They said they have a LOT of props to sell so we'll see.

Additionally they said they're not going out of business, rather they're selling off everything because they plan to build everything from scratch for 2008.

These are all the updates I have.

If I learn more I will let you know.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
            X