With A Key Stroke, It's Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With A Key Stroke, It's Dead

As much as I love doing my home haunt, what I want to do is a pro haunt. I can not keep spending money and getting very little back. Yes, people did give donations and it helped but I spent more then I ever got back. So I will bury all my horror into a shallow grave where it will rest untill the time is right. I'm not going anywhere I'll still be here, still reading hauntworld, still learning from the pros. My site has been removed but I'm keeping the doname and my listing has been removed. Thanks to everyone and to the 1100 plus that came out every year I will be back and if you liked what I did at home, your gone to love what I'm going to do. Thanks again.
    Sarah Cole aka SomeThing In The Ice
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Oh, SiTI...despite the fact that you won't be home haunting, I am happy that you are planning bigger and better things! We love ya around here, so you'd better stick around!
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Thanks SpFXChic, I'm not going anywhere, I love hauntworld too much. I have gotten so much from this board and if it's not here ask and someone will send you to the right place. I think this Halloween I will go and see some of those haunts that I want to see.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Good Luck, Sarah, you've seen The Ravens Grin, I'm still working on /in my house almost every day...it is a slow process.......but very unique and satistying most of the time.
        Last night two young women were here for their first time from 2 hours away and talk about FUN! And Laughs! I thought they might be begging me for "Mercy" to allow them to stop laughing before their laugh-aches set in (stomach-facial) It almost came to that!
        As they exited and walked away they said they were planning upon bringing their "chicken" husbands next time, I added that of course , that I had had a really fun time while they were here too!
        (They knew that)
        Good Luck and have fun!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X