Bodybag FX DVD headsup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybag FX DVD headsup

BodyBag Entertainment will be releasing our very Own Xtreme Haunt FX DVD at Transworld VEGAS 2008, we will be offering a very limited number (100) Preorders beginning on January 1st, 2008, keep your eyes open for the Preorder THREAD!!!!
    retailing for 24.95 the first 100 customers will recieve our DVD for 12.95
    we will be covering Basic, Intermediate, and PRO FX, something for every skill level!

Keep your EYES open!!!!

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Who is Katy from Evilusions?
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I stand corrected brian, KATIE from Evillusions...... grrrrrrr ill ahve that fixed right away....My apologies to Katie!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

that sounds great i can't wait! i love to add to the library every chance i get.
        The Care Taker
        John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

very cool......we can always use updated tips. looking forward to viewing the production.
          Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Bodybag Makeup DVD

I was invited to be one of the models by my good friend Jason Blaszczak from Screamline Studios who is doing a makeup on this DVD for Rob Johnson. It is an honor because I know of Rob's talent first hand by him contributing a makeup job for my makeup DVD HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE. Jason did the demon makeup that was on the cover of the DVD. Rob is a true professional and knows that attention to detail is a real priority in doing a quality makeup job. I have seen him win first place in the makeup compitition at Transworld 2007, and his organizational skills and pre-production really helped the efficiency in the process of creating a great zombie makeup. So, I am just as excited as you may be in the anticipation of what I am sure will be a quality makeup training tool for your growth in creating fascinating characters!

Geoff Beck
            Acting/Makeup Coordinator/Consultant
            Last edited by geoffgbeck; 12-26-2007, 10:52 PM. Reason: Change text
            Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Comment

5 Days to go, Be the first on your block to PRE order BodyBag Entertainments Xtreme Haunt FX DVD.... Be the best looking Zombie you can be!!!!!

Comment

Looking forward to the DVD Rob. Its going to rock man!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

3 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!! Remember all of you Zombie Loving, Haunt addicted, Monster envying, Ghouls and gals out there, New Years Day is the BIG PREORDER Release DATE!!!!! 100 Copies Reserved for the PreOrder special. Learn ALL of BodyBag Entertainments Special tips and tricks, enabling YOU to do Hollywood Style FX for your Next Event!
                  $12.95 during this ONE TIME OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn how to do Realistic FX like these.......

Comment

Very cool! Gonna be a good vid, I'm sure

Comment

Can we pre-order yet? Did I miss a post? We're ready to order a copy. Please provide a link if and when it's available. Thanks!

Kel
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Kel preorder starts on 01-01-2008

Comment

Thanks!!

Rob, I am honored to be included on your list of "special appearances", makes me feel all warm and bloody! Thank you very much for the opportunity, it's gonna be sweet!
                          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
                          X