No announcement yet.

Is Christmas the Next Halloween???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tony, that girl and zombie on your Myspace video have some kickin moves! Keep us posted on your Christmas event progress. You're an inspiration my friend!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I know its gonna be alot of work this year to change over from halloween to Christmas in less than a month, but I really think this is gonna be a success for us. Im just glad Tony finally gave in to the demand and decided to do a Christmas event, because I know im gonna have alot of fun with it. But hopefully we will have the website launched in a few months after we get our minds together. But we'll keep yall posted!
      Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
      [n8 creative studios]

Comment

With 78 Million Baby Boomer's starting to retire!
        Thats a lot of grandparent's ,who want to have fun!
        "this is a new market" That's a lot of pumpkins & Candy cane's to Sell"
        haunter's need to jump in..gear up...
        Ghoul Town

Comment

Is Christmas the next Halloween

Yeah, you can add Frightland to the list, We are doing Christmas this year too. We have been preparing for it the past year are so, adding 1- 1/2 mile stoned roads and adding 3 additional underground electrical services.
          We figure we're paying Workmen's Comp all year, setting up the payroll company, building sets and hiring 150 people for 1 month anyway, what's another 60 days? This will give me something to do the rest of the year. Phil Miller
          frightland.com

Comment

WOW... I can't believe all the haunts that are doing Christmas now.

When you go to TW you should try and talk to the Headless Horseman or the Bates people because they've been doing Christmas for the last couple of years.

I think Patrick from Shocktoberfest is selling Christmas lights.

I've been thinking of doing one for years but I'd want to do a total blow out deal and the cost of doing it would be staggering.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
            X