SpookywoodsFX.com - Film Quality Costumes for Todays Modern Haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpookywoodsFX.com - Film Quality Costumes for Todays Modern Haunts

I wanted to share with the members of HauntWorld the announcement of a new vendor to the haunt industry. Spookywoods Haunted Attraction has a full time staff of very talented designers and artists that have time in the off season to create products for others. Being a haunt owner since 1985 I have seen this industry grow into an amazing business. Having been on the other side of the Trade Show floor as a buyer for many years I know firsthand what the buyer expects out of a vendor. The time has come that makes good sense to utilize our team of designers and artists to create the same amazing products for other haunters to enjoy. We are working hard over the winter to bring a stock of amazing full body costumes to the Transworld Show in Vegas this March. You will be able purchase on the show floor and take them home with you. The website is currently being developed, so there is nothing to see right now, but I'm excited to see this new venture coming to life. The products we are developing are like nothing on the market today. We are not letting the cat out of the bag just yet, so stayed tuned as Vegas gets closer.
    Tony Wohlgemuth,
    Comes up with the fun stuff!
    Kersey Valley, Inc.
    www.KerseyValley.com

Tony,

Good luck with that. I've been trying to get people for years to provide that type of product. All haunts have one thing in common... we all have actors and most of them with bad costumes. My haunted house included. LOL

I went to your website and there is nothing there...are you updating it soon?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry,

As with any business, getting it off the ground takes time. The web site is being developed as we speak. So is the design of our Transworld Booth. Halloween seems so far away, but it never stops around here. LOL

The first photos of the sculpt are coming your way soon, then production starts. We just made a deal with the manufacture of the same unitards provided to Circus Soleil, so you know these are of high quality. I'm very excited to see this new venture come together.

Haunters will be blow away by the high detail of these costumes.
      Tony Wohlgemuth,
      Kersey Valley, Inc.
      www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Keep me informed. I'll be one of the first to place an order that I can assure you!!!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Sounds exciting Tony! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Costumes have always been a sicking point for me.

-Joel-
          Heartstoppers
          Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
          www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

New Web Site - Goes Live!

The new website was just uploaded. Check it out and let me know what you think.

www.SpookywoodsFX.com
            Tony Wohlgemuth,
            Kersey Valley, Inc.
            www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Tony,

What are the styles you will be bringing to to show?
              It is just a zombie?

Posting pictures asap will help people plan accordingly (you know, talk the wife into it!!!!!)
              R&J Productions
              Las Vegas, NV
              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Styles to choose from

Rich,

These suits will vary in theme slightly when we create them, but what you have to sell your wife on is you can easily make them fit any theme by adding clothing of your own.

This idea is to allow the suit to be your canvas so to speak and allow the haunts to create their own look. However, as these are being created each suit will have its own personality since we are adding the textures by hand. Stayed tuned they are going into assembly soon and more photos will be posted as they come to life.
                Tony Wohlgemuth,
                Kersey Valley, Inc.
                www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Thanks Tony,

I looked at some pics from your haunt site. I'm assuming the costume is the head, hands, and breast plate. So as you said we could dress it to appeal to our own theme. It could be a tattered business suit, a hospital gown, a doctor's coat, a mechanic's coverall, a cowboy outfit. Am I correct? If so , I like it.

Looking forward to more pictures.
                  R&J Productions
                  Las Vegas, NV
                  www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Tony,

Let us know when you'll have some photos of the whole thing done.

I can't wait.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Amazing!

Your gonna have these things flying off the shelves! Cant wait to see the final products!
                      Kyle

Comment

Working...
                      X