Wutt I up 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wutt I up 2?

My Father passed away a year ago last Oct. Last June we had his sale of the stuff in his buildings.
    I now own the biggest, nicest one, it's 5 blocks from my house, close but not too close , if you know what I mean.
    Jessica and I put a new roof on the building, it only took us a month, lots of rain almost everyday!
    I have been rebuilding the building, or maybe actually finishing it (built by my Dad in 1961) putting studs in the walls to close up those 48 inch centers so fiberglass can be added, insulating the attic too, new electrical service and wiring all in steel conduit, new steel door, alot of general fixing now done too.
    So I am gaining storage AND a nice workshop when it's completed, it is basically two 25 by 40 buildings hooked together looking like the letter "L".
    I earlier reassured the neighbors that this garage was not going to be a haunted house, one is enough!
    So in the future if you are at Transworld or some other haunter gathering and you see a booth with some incredible attack robotic cat-droppings for sale, they may be the product from my hidden lair of strange products, anonymously residing in the middle of a quiet residential street, quiet except for the ocassional maniacal laughter from inside a certain unmarked, unsigned garage.......
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim you could probably come out with some better stuff than that haunted farmer dude you told me about that was at Transworld one year! Ha ha!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

He was a genius, he did things I could never figure out how to do,
      like keep coming up with the money to display at Transworld every year...
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What did you say he brought like pieces of wood? LOL! What else did he bring? Real Barbwire & cowskulls??? I wonder if this guy has a website? Got any old catalogs of his?
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Jim, I am just hearing about your Dads passing now. Did you know my dad passed away last October 11 too? It was rough, but you know, on the day he died he was asking me how many people came through that previous weekend and how busy I thought I was going to be the coming weekend.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure your dad is smiling at all the craziness you are creating....

Ron
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Through his 82 years he always was looking for the fun in life.
            He was sort of a practical joker, came up with fairly outrageous things, even as he was rolling on the ground in extreme pain after the ladder slipped out from under him, breaking his leg and foot in numerous places he asked the neighbor if he had seen the Cheif of Police go running out of the yard since he said he yanked on the ladder to make my Dad fall.! (There was a on-going feud between him and the Chief, began by the psycho mayor we had here at that time, who was actually related slightly to my Dad!?)
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ahh, yes, the apple did not fall far from the tree.......
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
              X