A True Surprise Tonight !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A True Surprise Tonight !

We earlier had a call from a kid, asking questions about how to get here, then he asked "What's in it?"
    "The house?"
    "Yes, what's in it?"
    "You will find out when you get here."

Surprisingly a van later showed up and three little boys ages 10 to 12 were dropped off to go through the house.
    They entered the first room as "One", all entangled limp-walking each facing a different direction, very clumbsie !
    They all hid their eys during most of the front room routines.
    They were scared but more fun-scared than phobia-ised scared.
    Then at the end of the tour the littlest boy suddenly stepped up and became the absolutely bravest kid I have ever seen!?
    This almost has never happened in the place it did!?
    Amazing!?
    Just when you think that you have people all figured out..........??
    And the house was doing some strange things tonight too
    hauntedravensgrin.com

OKaaaaaayyyy.....

I'll bite: What did he do?

Comment

If "You Bite", you won't do at all!
      Three words:"Bad Dream Bed". The kid handled it like a champ. Way better than the average adult.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

And then he bit me! aaawwhhh!!! Damn that would suck!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

I'll bet in little kid time, that is the way out? The end of the show?

Yet it is only half way?
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Just another tricky day at McDonald's play land.
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
            X