No announcement yet.

Haunting and Halloween Stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Care, What would your policy in your store be as far as trying on masks?
    "Yes, this mask has only been sneezed in twice, once by "Typhoid" Mary, and once by "Sneezy" the Cinderella elf."
    Pre-Goobered masks!
    Scary! hahahaha!

"Something just crawled up my nose !"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

well for the higher quality you try you buy and snezzing cost extra!

hey i may find my place on earth is to help reduce the population. lets hope not cause evil runs deep in the disfunctional combat soldiers heart.

blood red foamy blood and guts.
      may be thats why i dont sleep so goodLOL
      The Care Taker
      John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

cross promoting

Answers for Mr Warfiled. THe Haunted Hotel is an annual attraction with actors and props in an old downtown building on the second floor. It was originally apartments and the design was such like most of that era where the rooms connected to each other on almost every wall and we set it up with only four cuts through the walls to accomplish our route.

The contest was set up as only one person being allowed to try to stay the whole night and win the $ 1000. The publicity was huge for both the halloween shop and us. The halloween shop drew ten names at the end of the month. They called all ten to tell them they had been drawn and to come and pick up their key. The keys were skeleton keys (from my own house). They were instructed to show up at 10:45 (15 minutes before our last ticket sold) and they then traded the skeleton key for one that might open the front door. We had rekeyed the front door and I was the only one that had the 2 keys that worked. Only three people picked up the first key as the rest of them declined. Of the three, one girl and two guys. The girl's boyfriend tried to use her key but we wouldn't let him. It was down to two and one good key and one bad key were put in a hat for them to draw from.
        Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
        Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

And of course the guy was looking for some new key.
          Was there a place to actually lay down and sleep? Were people trying to spook them out of the building?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Try to stay the night

The finalists were told to bring their pajamas, sleeping bag, and pillow. The room was set up pretty bare with a casket for them . This young man did not bring anything with him and did indeed lay in the casket a couple of times.

Our actors had to convince the director they were worthy to be on the scare team. They tried their darndest to scare him and at one point he did call out to call it off, but when we returned communication, he had regained composure to complain about something and resume.

We had a couple of night vision cameras set up. One in the same room with the guest, and one in a main hallway.

Brett
            Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
            Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X