someone plz build me walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone plz build me walls

yes trying to get ready for next year. So I wondering if anyone can build some kick ass walls? I have a bunch of mermaids so one of the rooms will have under water affect, black maze, little girls bedroom with dolls and things, swamp land, cold storage room, grave yard, dirty restroom, thats all dont wont give away all my rooms. thanks SCATTERED SCREAMS

All done, gottem all built. I threw in a couple of extra walls, the Great Wall of China and the Berlin Wall, now I'm having trouble getting the envelope closed!
    So what is your mailing address?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow, here I have done it wrong all this time. You mean all I had to do was ask and someone would build all my walls FOR me? DOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! Maybe someone else will give me all the props, and building and pay for my advertising too! Then I can just open in October, put 3000 people a night and move to a deserted island with Jennifer Aniston and Jen Sharlow......
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Dirk, If I don't get the address pretty soon I can mail my walls to you or maybe to that island so you and your pin ups can have a shelter when the big winds blow?
        My Berin Wall comes complete with guards and guard dogs, you can use them to keep those babes inside with you.
        Whatever you do do not put my Great Wall of China in the microwave, it is not microwavable!
        Protect and save it for special ocassions, treat it for what it is, your good China!
        (Remember, the raisen wall are really boogers don't eat!)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

WoW! Didn't realize it was soooo hard to build walls. For the little girls bedroom with dolls and things. Just have random difformed dolls nailed to the walls and call the little girl demented or something. 2x4's and plywood, not hard , dude. Good Luck!

Comment

New Charity...

For as little as 83 cents a day you can sponsor a poor scary child so he or she can turn their challenged condition into opportunities.

Every time you as a pro haunter, move your haunt walls and those little wood slivers and crusties come off, just sweep them up and mail them to Scary Child with a Mission Organization. We will glue all of those crusties into wall panels similar to OSB and provide complete wall systems to those in need.

Just send 83 cents a day and we will give you a poor scary childs Myspace page to see pictures of them and be able to contact them and see their progress over the years to come.

signed Head Poobah of SCMO
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

The Great Wall of China

Jim we went to China for vacation this year and the Great Wall of China is
              not really as wide or big as it looks. The scariest thing about it was
              the restrooms beneath the wall. YUCK!!! YUCK!!! YUCK!!!
              HORRIBLE!
              envision hole in the floor where everyone's misses!

the other scariest thing are the vendors chasing you all over that
              wall when they figure out you are American and might have
              a Yuan or two to spend.

All in good fun

Kimmy
              Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

so let me get this straight i can jsu tsay can some one build my freaking walls and wall bing bang there done screw the walls i need a roof to go witht he walls i stoll from the prisonlast night. the walls were very easy i jsut asked a bunch of guys picking up trash on the side of the road in bright orange jumo suites and wall bing bang it was done. the bad thing is they took all my brew and money and now it is raining and well i need a roof the address is; GIVE ME A BREAK SUNNY CA RAINY COURT LANE. JUST FOLLOW THE GIRLS IN TIGHT SKIRTS OH SORRY THOSES ARE JUST THE GUYS FROM THE PRISON loL

The Care taker
                John
                The Care Taker
                John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

Working...
                X