Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Visit From Mister Gray Coming In 2008!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Visit From Mister Gray Coming In 2008!

‘A Visit from Mr. Grey’ (Coming 2008)
    As the silence of night gives way to otherworldly sounds and morning light finds Charles Maynard’s wheat field sporting what the local news team refers to as “crop circles” life for the small town Midwestern farmer is soon becoming far from normal. Stranger than the markings left in his fields is that fact that Charles cannot account for 5 days he seems to have missed! A growth of beard on his normally clean-shaven face and the incredible flashbacks of a dream he had has Charles’ mind spinning. Is it possible that he has experienced a visitation from something not of this earth, from a sojourner to this distant planet? Did Charles Maynard receive a visit from Mr. Grey?

If you have an alien room or alien themed haunt this is the soundtrack you've been looking for!

Coming in early 2008!!
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

I can already tell just from the cover art that this is going to be another awesome virgil cd.

Sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Always great music coming out of the twisted dark mind of Virgil. Can't wait!

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Can't wait Virgil!!!
        Brian Warner
        Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
        Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
        Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Nice cover art, Love the Alien font. Very Cool. Keep up the good work and can't wait to listen.

Comment

Have you ever heard the theory that the Other-worldly encounters with "Greys" as we enjoy the solitude of our own bedrooms are really nocturnal visits from our cat, staring into our sleepy eyes?
            Big eyes, small mouth, grey coloring(dark room or an actual grey cat?)
            They make almost no sound to wake us before we open our dream-filled eyes and see them right there, up close.
            "Make them STOP! Please, make them go away!"
            Big hint:Stop hiding catnip under your pillow!
            Don't let mice use your butt for an express tunnel.
            Tell them it is not a short cut to the kitchen!

There. Ruined all your fun.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I guess I'm glad I actually clicked on this topic and saw an alien face. My first thought was it was a hair coloring commercial where the hottie rejects mister grey but after the coloring he gets snatched up by the hotty.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone...
                it's gonna be a trip!!
                Jim and Gregg,
                I'm thinking of a follow up CD about a gray cat that
                can't get any action....then tries fur coloring...

Comment

Is it a happy story about water based florescent colors? Will it be inspired by the Insane Cat Posse? If you need some help...Jim does some groovy cat noises!
                  sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Greg!!
                    Don't go puttin' those imagines in my overactive brain!!
                    Next thing you know I'll be re-writing the theme to Halloween
                    using barking dog samples!!

Mr. Gray is taking shape, that is to say, the music is.
                    I feel this is going to give the industry a unique
                    set of themes and ambiances to use in their haunts.

I'm spending the bulk of my time on Mr. Gray working on
                    new sounds. Also, fans of 50's style Theremin sci-fi will get their
                    fix with this one as I'm using the instrument on a few tracks.

I've really had to get back into the swing of playing the Theremin
                    as I haven't performed on it for a couple years. Last time I recorded
                    any Theremin was on "Big Idea's 3-2-1 Penguins" cartoon.

Comment

Barking samples

Maybe you should! come up with an alias and put it on Utube or something! Show dogs in costumes and somehow figure out how to get money for all the traffic?

Like a recent TV commercial, your alias could be Mister Barky Von Schnauzzer. Mister Grey's dog. The interglactic anti gravity flea circus. Don't forget to scoop or net after your pet!

Hit it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hahaha,
                        The theremin is an awesome instrument.
                        I have 2 different friends who built their own and use them in their bands.

Virgil, I am sure it will be a great disc.
                        Kevin R. Alvey
                        info at gore-galore.com
                        www.gore-galore.com
                        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

The Theremin *is* the first electronic instrument, next to Thadeus Cahill's Telharmonium, and the most difficult instrument to play melodies on.
                          It's easy to "wobble and woo" sound effects ala Page but the rubber hits the road when you try to play actual pitches in sequence.

I use a Big Briar Etherwave Theremin that I built from a kit. My first Therermin was a Paia Theremax; a nice Theremin for those that don't mind populating a circuit board! The unit is stock except for a modification Dr. Bob Moog did when he visited us in 2001. Bob's mod gives me 7 very stable octaves to work with. Needless to say I have no problem calling the dogs or shaking the rafters.

There's a video that I made for one of my classes at the link below.
                          The concert Theremin I use in the video is a Wavefront Classic built by Mark Segal.
                          It has a warm, almost cello-like tone.

http://www.teachertube.com/view_vide...4e461fbe467d84

Comment

My favorite piece of music featuring the theremin, although I haven't heard much music featuring it, would be the main theme from "Mars Attacks". Thanks for posting that link Virgil, very cool find! -Tyler
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                            X