• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job as always!!!!!

Wayne
    www.trailofterror.com

Comment

Was absoutly amazing to see, the pics look great and the experience was even better. A real experience and educational course the fundamentals of haunting.
      Matthew Rairden
      Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
      Project Manager
      Find us on Facebook
      www.circleofash.com

Comment

Terror fox rocked...believe me as awesome looking as those pics are they dont do the rooms justice...it was a fantastic time when i was up there and cant wait to see what those guys do next year...

todd
        screamline studios

Comment

Here are a few more………..

“Padded Cell” Exit Area

“Torture”

“Tower Track Spots”

Thanks for all the nice compliments.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Take care,

Tattoo
          Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Larry,

The "distorting" photos is due to a fisheye lense. Fisheye's allow you to capture extreme wide angles, some all the way up to 180 degrees field of vision. It can make for very cool shots.

The photo's are amazing. Very well shot and the scenes are unbelieveable. The level of detail is outstanding! The lighting is some of the best that I've ever seen!
            -Brandon Kelm
            Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

wow!

once again bad boys show how it's really done! awsome work guys. only wish the bus tour happened again this year.

steve oakley
              "the boogeyman is real, and you found him"

Comment

Wow that was cool. Great job!
                ~Bill Mlinac
                The Deadland Haunted House
                www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

PLEASE tell us more about the swamp maze! That looks awesome. How did they do the floor? What was the experience like?

I went on the Frozen Tundra tour last year and saw the '06 version -- and now I am kicking myself HARD for not travelling the 450 miles to see it again. You guys should make a video so you can share your hard work with the world!

Thanks for being a great inspiration!
                  Jeff Martin

Owner/CEO
                  True Adventures, Ltd.

Comment

Love the swamp maze... Did you use mirrors and "half trees" for the effect? If so, AWESOME!!! -Tyler
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Always great work out of the bad boys!!!! Seeing it up close is always a yearly treat and I am glad we did the Frozen Tundra Fright Tour 2 with many of us coming up to party at the Fox this season.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Incredilble work there. Really really nice. Talk about raising the bar!
                        Michael Inks
                        Geist Entertainment, Inc.
                        www.geistentertainment.com
                        "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

Wow, those pictures are pretty impressive. The attention to detail and the dynamic lighting is amazing. I'm going to have to check out Terror On The Fox one of these days.
                          Spooky Wishes
                          Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Our Mirror Maze is actually a "transplant" from Rocky Point. We attended Cydney's auction and her Forest Maze was the one thing I wanted and we were lucky enough to end up with it!

After a lot of hard work shipping it to Green Bay we set it up, instead of using the glass mirrors we swapped them with Plexi-Mirror and it worked out great. The trees are half trees that reflect the image to create a full tree. (These trees look so real that we have caught a woodpecker making holes in one of the trees we kept outside, I will post video of it soon; it's pretty funny)

It's hard to see the floor but it's painted to look like dirt and gravel, the grass clumps are fake grass from Rocky Points Queue line and worked wonders for confusing people as they walked through the maze.

We wanted more of a creepy feel so we replaced the normal leaves with "weeping" willow branches from Oak Island, we then lit the entire maze from far above with blue and green mini-spots; the effect was amazing! Our customers fell in love with it immediately and became a favorite filming spot for news stations and shows that visited.

Take care,
                            Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tattoo View Post
                              Our Mirror Maze is actually a "transplant" from Rocky Point. We attended Cydney's auction and her Forest Maze was the one thing I wanted and we were lucky enough to end up with it!

After a lot of hard work shipping it to Green Bay we set it up, instead of using the glass mirrors we swapped them with Plexi-Mirror and it worked out great. The trees are half trees that reflect the image to create a full tree. (These trees look so real that we have caught a woodpecker making holes in one of the trees we kept outside, I will post video of it soon; it's pretty funny)

It's hard to see the floor but it's painted to look like dirt and gravel, the grass clumps are fake grass from Rocky Points Queue line and worked wonders for confusing people as they walked through the maze.

We wanted more of a creepy feel so we replaced the normal leaves with "weeping" willow branches from Oak Island, we then lit the entire maze from far above with blue and green mini-spots; the effect was amazing! Our customers fell in love with it immediately and became a favorite filming spot for news stations and shows that visited.

Take care,

So, are the mirrors at a 45 degree angle to one another, or how exactly are the walls laid out. How big is the maze? (how many total mirrors) Sorry so many questions, thinking about doing one of these ourselves and never having seen it in person at Rocky Point or your place, I am having trouble getting the big picture.
                              Brett Hays, Director
                              Fear Fair
                              www.fearfair.com

Comment

Hi Brett,

Our maze has 12 mirrors, they are 5 feet wide and 7 feet tall (you need this size to pull off the effect) The maze we have is small and takes up an 18' x 20' area.

I will look into the exact angles for you but it does set up on a grid creating perfect triangles.

When we bought the maze there were no blueprints for it and actually found the plans on-line from a High School.

I'll shoot you a p.m. or e-mail with the blueprints we used.

Take care,
                                Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Working...
                                X