Haunts on TV ...get your TIVO READY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunts on TV ...get your TIVO READY

In case you didn't see it National Geographic Channel aired a show called Halloween Exposed...

It will reair on the following times... Tonight @ 2-3am
    Sat. 6-7pm
    Wed. 7-8pm
    Thurs 2-3 am
    11-09 3-4pm

That show featured The Darkness and several other really cool segments about Halloween including several home haunts. The show was TOP NOTCH in terms of production value, entertainment and information.

There was also two other shows about Halloween Haunted Houses ... Halloween Extreme which featured House of Shock and Netherworld. I will say I've NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN ANYTHING has shocking as House of Shock. YOU MUST WATCH IT! This show has HIGH production value and I would consider the show top notch well done!

Lastly there was another show called Scariest Haunted Attractions part 2... this show is not as good as last years show by a long shot. The way the edited the show made no sense. Most of the stuff was in night vision, and some of the segments on the haunts themselves where over before they started. I didn't get it. I think they did too many haunts and therefore didn't focus on enough at any one haunt. I thought Spookywoods looked cool as did Field of Screams. Those two seemed to be the only segments that lasted any amount of time.

Check out all these shows...

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Got any times for the Halloween Extreme which featured House of Shock and Netherworld? I gotta tivo that one....
    http://www.innerfears.com/
    http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

my guide on my tv dose not shpw the national geographic show to be on tonight,
      i have buckeye express,
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

I can't find Halloween Exposed or Halloween Extreme

The only show on National Geographic that I found was Halloween UnMasked.
        -Brandon Kelm
        Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Halloween extream or whatever it is called is on Travel Channel on Halloween night.....
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Its called Halloween Unmasked that is correct!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
            X