Here thar be Pirates!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here thar be Pirates!!!!!

Per Jasons request here are a few pics from a clients Halloween party, everything was made for a 3 hour party............ Thanx again Jason!

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow... That's a heck of a lot of detail for a 3 hour party! It looks really good! I especially like the single contact lense in the second picture, post #5.
            -Brandon Kelm
            Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

wow...is that a home haunt!

that looks great....one hell of a 3 hour party I bet! Well done!Lots of detail, scary, great make-ups!...makes me envious that I dont have time to throw a great haunted party like that durring October!Once again ,really well done.
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I sure do wish all the haunters out there could have went though the pirate ship there jaws would have dropped,and there privates would have stood up in amazement over the details, again great job to all the bodybag guys and girls!!!!

Jason Blaszczak
                SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

After looking at a little more detail...

What exactly is in that fish tank? Clearly there is some coral in there, but I'm more curious about the skeleton-like structures with the points on the caudal fin...
                  -Brandon Kelm
                  Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Very nice, awesome detail - looks like a spookilish good time.

How long did it take to set-up the party? I know when I did my party last year, it took a month to set up.

Comment

nightmare actual set up time on this event was 1 1/2 days, teardown was 1 day. The fishtank pic isnt a fishtank, bad pic, its actually a cannonball hole with a flatscreen tv,playing a DEADSEA DVD

Comment

Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing. Some great pics and nice detail!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

One of the BIG 3 news stations came out last night and spent about a hour and a half with us. Chances are they will be back tomorrow night for coverage of the show!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon_K View Post
                            After looking at a little more detail...

What exactly is in that fish tank? Clearly there is some coral in there, but I'm more curious about the skeleton-like structures with the points on the caudal fin...

If I'm not mistaken, it's a DVD of a "haunted aquarium". I think there was a thread on it in the forum a month or two ago. Can't remember who manufactures in though. Any help, anyone?

The photos are great, bodybagging. Lots of great detail. A lot of work for a 3 hour tour. LOL.
                            www.mindseizure.com
                            www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

aThree hour tourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                              X