Michigan Haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Haunts

I started off this past Friday night to do some haunted house hopping. Being quite a perfectionist and haunt critic the night started off badly. The first haunt was in Wyandotte. As we got out of the car the first thing we noticed were the 3 to 4 15 year olds in street clothes wearing a $3 plastic jason mask basically chasing every young piece of tail they could find to chase. Needless to say, they did not even get a consideration from my group of haunt goers. We saved our money and pressed on.

Next was a haunted hay ride in Grosse Ille. It was weak at best.

Finally on to THE LAB also in Grosse Ille. This one turned the night around and restored my faith in SE Michigan haunts. Great theaming, and well worth the time and money.

Lastly we visited the Scream Machine in Taylor. This is the bar for SE Michigan. This haunt is waht every haunt should aspire to be. If you have not been to it, don't miss it. Overall, the 2nd best haunt I have ever been to.

Mike and Jen do a great job with the Lab, Todd in my opinion has one of the best haunts in MI. with the ScreamMachine, as for the smaller events such as wyndotte, westland, redford etc... jaycees, you have to take into consideration that they are working soley with volunteers, and the ticket price reflects so. MICHIGAN, so many Haunts so little time!
    BTW keep your ears and eyes open for our very own Haunt in 2008, DarkSyde Acres, over 70,000 sq. ft of indoor haunting with over 37 acres of outdoor haunting fuN!!!!!!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
    X