Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The competition! Looking for something big!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The competition! Looking for something big!

Hello All,

I have a haunt in Mass and I have a problem that I WAS warned about but never truly knew the meaning of until it actually started. Now let it be said that I don't beleive in competition. I beleive that if there's a group of haunts in one area, then people will just go to that area and see all the one's that they want. What if your haunt is right across the street from a "haunt neighborhood"? What if they have an "information" booth that gives out bad info including saying that their combo ticket for their various haunts are also good for yours.. but their not. They get the people by luring them with an amazing seemingly in escapable spectacal and then they get them to buy their ticket. They leave town fairly satisfied with their inferior experience and never even see mine sometimes. I could go on and on but the bottom line is that I'm looking for someone in state that has something big to show that will draw people. Please contact me ASAP before this weekend. Thanks!

James Lurgio
    Nightmare Productions
    nightmareproductions@hotmail.com

When you say something "BIG" - You mean prop right? maybe animitronic? I'll look around to see what I have

Comment

"Big"

I'm looking for anything big.. A hearse, a huge prop, pneumatic or not. Really anything that willl draw people's attention. I make an appearance with the stalkabout when I can but that's not enough. Ya know?

James Lurgio
      Nightmare Productions

Comment

Hire a local but loud band

Have you considered hiring a very loud local band and putting them in some of your costumes or make up.
        Rocking zombies always get attention.
        Make sure they bring their own PA and put them on a flat bed trailer. And a spot light never hurt to rent.

Spot lights really attract attention
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

lol...i read this and I think I have the exact thing for you but I'm using it for this season (it will be my last haunted house though)

I have a 35-40 foot high inflatable light-up Halloween Pumpkin. It is simply enormous and towering over anything and has been a great attention getter for me recently.

Like I said, I think this is the last year I'm doing my non-profit haunt so I guess I'll consider selling it after this season. I know that doesnt help you much right now but when I read that you wanted something "BIG" I knew I had exactly what you are looking for

Comment

Working...
          X