Story about some dopes that shot my wife with a wrist rocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story about some dopes that shot my wife with a wrist rocket

Check out this brief story about some trouble we had at the haunted house I own in Davison, Michigan. The woman that got hit is my wife. Luckily, she is okay.

http://blog.mlive.com/flintjournal/n...ist_rocke.html
    Jared Layman

Fire in The Hole

Tie them to a stake and let your patrons pay to fire wrist rockets at them for a night. I bet you would sell a lot of fire power and teach them a leason

Comment

dumb butts
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I hope they get the crap scared out of them in jail Stupid s##t heads

Comment

Don't forget to sue them for any hospital bills, lost work and pain and suffering she may have suffered.

Comment

What is a 'wrist rocket'? Is it like a slingshot?
            To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

assholes. I hope they get put in jail with a 6'6 350# guy that finds em pretty!
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Originally posted by actiondeath View Post
                What is a 'wrist rocket'? Is it like a slingshot?
                Yep, it's another term for the slingshot. Like how "Amazonian mouth rocket" is another term for "blowgun". Being hit with a simple paintball by one of those is quite painful. Can't image the hurt a steel ball would bring.

Comment

I was about 12 years old when us kids were throwing pieces of old wall plaster at one another (bored, just something to do, we weren't mad at each other or anything)
                  As soon as I let that flat piece of old plaster fly I knew it was going to hit little neighbor Robert in the head, but I couldn't call it back or destroy the plaster in mid-flight.
                  It glanced off his head , the blood ran in a gush, Robert immeadiately cried.
                  I learned not to be doing this sort of thing.
                  Robert was always dressing in costumes as he pretended to be various types of characters.
                  One day he decided to become a US Marine, he did.
                  Later he decided to become a jet pilot, he did.
                  He even got to fly a real Harrier!
                  I do get nervous if I see a Harrier flying over me with a rocket pod full of plaster pieces!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

LOL JIM, Amazingly similar story and yet not at all, but years ago when I was a youth of 12 or so, I was sitting atop a roof slinging shingle chunks at this ugly lil girl down below........... Fast forward about 6 years as I am trying to score with a local superhottie, right before the actual preverbial TOUCHDOWN< she looks up and asks , DO YOU REMEMBER SLINGING shingles at me...... as she got up and left!
                    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

These guys are still in jail. I have to go to court Wednesday so I should know more about what is going to happen to them.
                      Jared Layman

Comment

Thank goodness your wife is ok. Keep us updated. It's crazy what people will do to entertain themselves, even if it is at the expense of another person's well-being.
                        www.mindseizure.com
                        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

its amazing how dumb some people can be. Like when I went to Mc Donalds and ordered some food. The bill was exactly $5.00. I handed the girl a $10 bill. Instead of typing in ten in her little cash register she typed in five so it said no change. She had to get out her cell phone to use the calaculator to figure out how much change to give me. After I laughed uncontrolable she glared at me and handed my my $5.00 change. WOW! I hope those punks get what they deserve...

Sean
                          Sean De Wane
                          ----------------------------------------------
                          The De Wane Asylum
                          www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

And that is why she will most likely be working at Mcdonalds when she is 50!
                            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Well, these guys pleaded guilty and only got a fine and probation. Oh well, hopefully these guys won't ever do something stupid like this again.
                              Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                              X